- 1 Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Meghalaya PSC Enforcement Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 MPSC Surveyor Grade –II Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Junior Informatics Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Application Fee for Meghalaya PSC Inspector Vacancies
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 Application Process for Meghalaya PSC Enforcement Inspector Jobs 2017
- 1.9 Download MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment 2017
Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification for the vast number of Junior Engineer, Surveyor Grade –II, and Other Posts has released. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission has announced the Employment Notification for eligible and passionate candidates for 59 Meghalaya PSC Foreman Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Meghalaya can apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates must apply for MPSC Jobs through Online or Offline modes. The Complete overview of the Meghalaya PSC Jobs Notification has shared on this page. Interested individuals can refer the details.
Applicants will be shortlisted through the selection rounds conducted by the Government of Meghalaya. Interested Candidates for the Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 have to check the post wise vacancies before applying. Grab this great opportunity by applying on or before the last date, i.e., 12.06.2017.
Meghalaya PSC Enforcement Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of the Organisation||Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Surveyor Grade –II, and Other Posts|
|No.of Posts||59 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online, Offline|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Screening Test, Written Test, Interview|
MPSC Surveyor Grade –II Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer, Surveyor Grade –II, and Other Posts
No.of Vacancies: 59 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Junior Informatics Officer – 03 Posts
- Assistant Architect – 01 Posts
- Lecturer – 01 Posts
- Inspector – 01 Posts
- Foreman – 03 Post
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
- Inspector of Taxes – 28 Posts
- Cold Chain Officer – 01 Post
- Enforcement Inspector – 04 Post
- Draughtsman –II – 07 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 02 Post
- Surveyor Grade – II – 05 Post
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) – 01 Post
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Junior Informatics Officer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Junior Informatics Officer||B.E / B.tech|
|Assistant Architect||Bachelor of Architecture from recognized Institution|
|Lecturer||At least 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science|
|Inspector||B.SC in Physics or BE/B.Tech.|
|Foreman||Must be a Matriculate/H.S.L.C/S.S.L.C having Diploma in Printing Technology|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma holder in Civil Engineering,|
|Inspector of Taxes||Graduate in any discipline|
|Cold Chain Officer|
|Lower Division Assistant|
|Draughtsman –II||Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering/Draughtsman/ Surveyor Course|
|Surveyor Grade –II|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman)||Certificate holder in Draughtsman/Surveyor course|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor)|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
For post wise age relaxation details, please check the official notification mentioned below.
Application Fee for Meghalaya PSC Inspector Vacancies
- For Posts at Sl. No. 1,2, and 3: Rs 460/-.
- For posts at Sl. No 4,5,6,7 and 8: Rs 350/-
- For posts at Sl. No. 9,10,11,12, 13 and 14: Rs 320/-
- Starting Date to Submit Online Applications: Update Soon
- Closing Date to Receipt Online Applications: 12.06.2017
Finalizing of the applicants are done by their performance in the selection rounds organized by Meghalaya Public Service Commission Department. Following are the selection rounds.
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect, Lecturer Posts: Rs 17,000-470-20,290-EB-560-25,330-760-33,690/- pm
- Foreman, Junior Engineer, Inspector of Taxes, Cold Chain Officer Posts: Rs 14,100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620-27510/- pm
- Enforcement Inspector Post: Rs 12,000 -300-14,100 – EB- 390- 17,610 – 530 – 23,440/-pm
- Lower Division Assistant Post: Rs 11,300-280-13260-EB-360-16500-500-22000/-pm
- Draughtsman –II,Surveyor Grade –II Posts: Rs 10,600-270-12,490-EB-340-15,550-470-20,720/- pm
- Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman, Surveyor): Rs 10,600-270-12490-EB-340-15550-470-20720/-pm
Application Process for Meghalaya PSC Enforcement Inspector Jobs 2017
Candidates can submit their application for Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 through the following modes
Online Mode of Applications
- Firstly, open the portal of MPSC www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Download and Read the official notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates are required to click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all required information.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee according to the post you applied.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a copy of the application for future purpose.
Offline Mode of Applications
Candidates have to download the application form @www.mpsc.nic.in. Fill the form and attach documents along with the application. Send the form to the given address.
Office Counter of MPSC,
Download MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.