- 1 Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Latest Meghalaya PSC Assistant Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Meghalaya PSC AE Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Meghalaya PSC Careers 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Meghalaya Public Service Commission Offers Salary
- 1.8 How To Apply for Meghalaya PSC Jr Engineer Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Meghalaya PSC AE notification 2018
Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018
The Meghalaya Public Service Commission released the Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018. The officials declared the MPSC AE Notification is about to fulfill the 228 AE, Assistant Lecturer, LDA Vacancies with suitable Candidates. Applicants who are in search of Meghalaya Latest Government Jobs must apply through online from 13th April 2018 to 31st May 2018. Interested candidates have the eligibility dont forget to apply for MPSC Meghalaya Careers 2018. Moreover, Download the Meghalaya LDA Advertisement from our page or else you can visit the official website of Meghalaya PSC, i.e., www.mpsc.nic.in.
On Behalf of Government Department, Meghalaya PSC invites online applications from the genuine citizens of India. Central Government Job seekers can also apply before the last date. On the other hand, you can avail the complete information of Meghalaya PSC AR Recruitment 2018 from the following sections like eligibility conditions, age limits, application fee, pay scale, selection process, etc. Download MPSC Lower Division Assistant Jobs 2018 official advertisement from the following links.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – Overview
Meghalaya Public Service Commission is going to fill up 228 vacancies of Child development project officer, assistant engineer, food safety officer, district librarian, junior engineer, Research assistant, assistant system engineer, etc. posts in various departments inviting applications. So, those who are eligible may apply through online mode from 16th April 2018. For more details, aspirants may visit the official site http://www.mpsc.nic.in
|Name of Organization||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||AE, LDA, Assistant Lecturer & Others|
|No of Vacancies||228|
|Job Category||State Government JObs|
|Job LOcation||Government Departments of Meghalaya|
Vacancy Details of Meghalaya PSC LDA Jobs 2018
For the sake of applicants, here we had provided the post wise vacancy details. So, Individuals who want to settle their lives in Meghalaya Public Service Commission can check out for the vacancy details. Download Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018.
Post Name: Various
Total Number of Vacancies: 228
Postwise Vacancy Details:
- Child Development Officer – 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 13 Posts
- Asst Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer – 01 Post
- Food Safety Officer – 03 Posts
- Stenography Instructor Grade-II – 01 Post
- District Librarian – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer – 03 Posts
- Librarian – 07 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer in Arts, Science & Commerce – 74 Posts
- Foreman in Tura Polytechnic – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 05 Post
- Assistant System Engineer in the Office of the Director of Higher & Technical Education – 01 Post
- Assistant System Engineer in Tura Polytechnic – 01 Post
- Senior Health Inspector – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 02 Posts
- Senior Computer – 01 Post
- Lower Division Assistant – 90 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – 03 Posts
- Librarian in Tura Polytechnic – 01 Post
- Master Technicians in Science & Technology – 03 Posts
- Forest Rangers – 09 Posts
Latest Meghalaya PSC Assistant Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018 should possess the mentioned educational qualifications and age limits as per the organization norms. Moreover, one can refer the official advertisement for post wise educational qualification.
- For master technician post the qualification is ITI pass in electrical/ mechanical/ civil engineering from a recognized institution.
- Foreman in Tura polytechnic post, the qualification is diploma and preference will be given to candidates having practical experience in any engineering.
- For remaining posts, the qualification is bachelor degree/ graduation/ BE/ B.tech from a recognized university.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum age 27 years.
- Upper age limit
- SC/ST is 05 years,
- 03 years for OBC.
Application Fee for Meghalaya PSC AE Jobs 2018
Aspirants should pay the given amount of application fee for Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018. Download MPSC LDA Jobs 2018 advertisement from pdf link
- For post at Sl. No.1, 2, 3 and :- Rs. 460
- For posts at Sl. No. 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14, 15,16 and 22:- Rs. 360
- For posts at Sl. No. 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21:- Rs. 320
- Half the rate for SC/ST who are a permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya
Selection Procedure for Meghalaya PSC Careers 2018
The Recruitment Board of Meghalaya PSC is going to shortlist the suitable candidates against the vacancies mentioned in this advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
- Typing Speed, English Composition, and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer as the case may be.
- Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by concerned Department)–>>Personal Interview.
- Screening Test–>> Personal Interview
- Screening Practical Test –>>Personal Interview
- Preliminary Screening Test ->>Main Examination –>>Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test –>>Preliminary Screening Test–>> Main Examination–>> Personal Interview.
Important Dates for Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online 13 Apr 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online 31 May 2018 till 04:59 PM
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Offers Salary
The Organization of Meghalaya Public Service Commission offers the pay scale depends upon the post you have selected. Candidates who want to know about the salary details can download the Meghalaya PSC AE Recruitment 2018 from the direct link.
How To Apply for Meghalaya PSC Jr Engineer Jobs 2018
Every applicant must be confused about how to apply for MPSC AE Jobs 2018. To help applicants, we had given simple instructions to submit your applications on or before 31st May 2018.
- Before applying Online, Aspirants should have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Now, Applicants can visit the official website of MPSC, i.e., www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Go to “Registration” page and Registered yourself by entering accurate details.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit.”
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill up the application with all the accurate details & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of MPSC AE Online application for future use.
Download Meghalaya PSC AE notification 2018