- 1 MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 MDU Rohtak Teaching Posts Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 Maharshi Dayanand University Teaching Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of MDU Rohtak Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale details of MDU Rohtak Employment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for MDU Rohtak Professor Recruitment
- 1.6 Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Recruitment Notification
MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017
MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017 advertisement released. All those eligible Latest Government Jobs hunters who are looking for Teaching obs can apply for Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Recruitment 2017. Maharshi Dayanand University inviting the prescribed format of applications for filling up of 106 faculty vacancy. MDU Rohtak Teaching Jobs Applications are available at the official link www.mdurohatk.ac.in. Eligible aspirants can apply for MDU Rohtak Teaching Posts Vacancies by submitting the applications before 30.12.2016. The detailed information regarding MDU Rohtak Recruitment like education qualifications, selection process, age limits, you can scroll down this web page where you can find each and every single detail regarding MDU Rohtak Careers.
MDU Rohtak Teaching Posts Recruitment – Details
|Organization Name||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Name of the posts||Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor Posts|
|Number of vacancies||106 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Rohtak (Haryana)|
|Age Limit||As per the advertisement|
Maharshi Dayanand University Teaching Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Maharshi Dayanand University.
Official Website: www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
Name of the Post: Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor.
Number of Vacancies: 106 Posts.
Name and Number of vacancies
- Professor – 10 Posts
- Associate Professor – 84 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of MDU Rohtak Professor Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Professor: Applicants should possess Ph.D. in relevant subject from any recognized Institute/University.
- Associate Professor Post: Postulants should have Ph.D. Degree or Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Assistant Professor Posts: Aspirants should have Masters Degree with minimum 55%marks.
To apply for the Professor, Assistant/Associate Professor vacancies released under MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017 the applicant’s age should not exceed more than 50 years. Age Relaxation will applicable for particular cases by the organization.
MDU Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor vacancies will be filled through the Personal Interview conducted byMaharshi Dayanand University authorities. MDU Rohtak will call the shortlisted applicants to the Interview process.
Pay Scale details of MDU Rohtak Employment 2017
Regarding the monthly pay of MDU Rohtak professor posts, the applicants can go through the official Advertisement of MDU Rohtak.
How to Apply for MDU Rohtak Professor Recruitment
- To apply for MDU Recruitment, firstly you need to visit the official website www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
- In the home page of Maharshi Dayanand University web page, you need to click on the Career tab.
- Download and read the MDU Rohtak Professor Official Advertisement.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- If you are eligible, download the MDU Professor Application form.
- MDU Professor Application forms with all the necessary details.
- Attach relevant documents to the duly filled application form.
- At last post the application form to the below mentioned postal address.
The Directorate of Distance Education,
Maharshi Dayanand University,
Rohtak – 124 001.
The candidates who are submitting their applications against MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017 can check the application fee details at the Official advertisement.
- MDU Rohtak Online Applications Available from Available now.
- Final Date for Submitting MDU Online Applications: 30th December 2016.
Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.