MAT 2017 Exam Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
MAT 2017 is well known as Management Aptitude Test conducted to screen the candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Recently, All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced the MAT September 2017. Candidates who are interested in doing the Management Courses can participate in the MAT 2017 Exam which is going to be conducted in the month of September. MAT Exam 2017 is held four times in the year in the month of February, May, September, and December for the admissions of MBA/PGDM programs at various management institutes. MAT 2017 Exam Application Form, Eligibility Details, Dates are provided below.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 September 2017 Application Process will starts from the first week of July 2017. MAT 2017 Application Form can be filled either online or offline mode. Aspirants can fill the MAT 2017 Exam Application Form from the links provided below. The last date for registering MAT 2017 Exam is August 23rd for Offline mode and August 25th for Online mode.
MAT September 2017 Exam Details
|Board Name||All India Management Association|
|Exam Name||Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Exam Category||PG Exam|
MAT 2017 Exam Application Form
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 Application Forms are available on here for both Offline and Online modes for the candidates to register the exam. MAT September 2017 Application Forms are available from the first week of July 2017. Once after submitting the online application form, the examination committee will scrutinize it and students will receive the acknowledgment slip. This slip will ensure the candidate that form is verified successfully. Last Date for registering the MAT September 2017 Exam is extended to 25th August.
In the case of MAT 2017 Offline Application Form, Students have to make the payment of Rs. 1400/- through DD and Send the Application form along with the required documents to the AIMA, New Delhi by on or before the last date.
Management Aptitude Test 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Students with the minimum qualification of graduation in any streams like science, commerce, and arts can apply.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible for MAT 2017.
- Students who have 50% marks in their academics can apply (45% for SC / ST candidates).
- Even NRI’s can apply for MAT September 2017 Exam.
- No age limit for attending MAT 2017. Candidates of any age group are eligible for the exam.
- No attempt limit for the MAT Exam.
MAT 2017 Important Dates
- MAT 2017 Application Date Starts from: First Week of July 2017.
- Last Date for Offline Application Form: 23rd August 2017.
- Final Date for Online Application Form: 25th August 2017.
- Date of Admit Card Releasing: 26th August 2017.
- Papers Based MAT 2017 Test: 03rd September 2017.
- Computer Based MAT Test 2017: 09th September 2017.
- MAT 2017 Results: September 2017.
MAT September 2017 Selection Procedure
Students applied for MAT 2017 September Exam are shortlisted based on various selection rounds like Written Ability Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview. First Candidates are shortlisted based on the MAT 2017 Exam results or cut off’s. Then the selected candidates are later called for further rounds at different participating institutes. Final admission is by the selection rounds conducted by the AIMA.