- 1 Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Malabar Cancer Centre Medical Staff Recruitment Details – Overview
- 1.2 Malabar Cancer Centre Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Malabar Cancer Centre Staff Nurse Jobs 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for MCC Medical Staff Exam 2016
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying MCC Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 Malabar Cancer Centre Offers Payscale
- 1.8 Download Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 Notification
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 Notification issued through Advt No: 2980/ESTT/16/MCC. Malabar Cancer Centre (An Autonomous Centre Under Government Of Kerala) has released this notification for the recruitment of 115 Accounts Officer, Technician Nuclear Medicine, Purchase Officer, Technician Radiation Oncology, Nursing Superintendent, Radiographer, Hospital Administrator, Endoscopy Technician, Staff Nurse, Nursing Assistant & Supervisor (Civil) Posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Kerala.
All the interested eligible candidates may apply Online for the Malabar Cancer Centre Medical Staff Posts on or before 13-10-2016. The complete details like Name of the Post, No of Posts, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Application Fee, Etc., are mentioned below for a clear idea. Contenders can visit Malabar Cancer Centre Offical Website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in for more details.
About Malabar Cancer Centre
Malabar Cancer Centre is an autonomous institution under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Kerala registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, with an aim to establish a hospital, providing the much-required oncology care to the population of North Kerala. The main objective being establishing a Modern Cancer Hospital and Research and Training Centre of international standard in treatment and prevention of cancer.
Malabar Cancer Centre Medical Staff Recruitment Details – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Malabar Cancer Centre (An Autonomous Centre Under Government Of Kerala)|
|No of Posts||115 Posts|
|Post Name||Medical Staff Posts.|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Mode||Written Test & Interview|
Malabar Cancer Centre Job Vacancy Details
Malabar Cancer Centre is going to recruit 115 Medical Staff Vacancies. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a precise manner.
Name of the Post is Various Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 115 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Purchase Officer: 01 Post
- Nursing Superintendent: 01 Post
- Hospital Administrator: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 81 Posts
- Supervisor (Civil): 01 Post
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
- Technician Radiation Oncology: 10 Posts
- Radiographer: 14 Posts
- Endoscopy Technician: 02 Posts
- Nursing Assistant: 01 Post
- Medical Record Assistant (NCA-Ezhava): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Malabar Cancer Centre Staff Nurse Jobs 2016
Candidates who are willing to apply for the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
- For Post 1: Candidates should have done MBA (Finance, Finance & Management Accounting) (or) M.Com (Finance, Accounting & Finance, Advanced Accounting) (or) M.Sc (Finance, Accountancy) from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 2: Applicants must have done MBA from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 3: Candidates should have done B.Sc Nursing with Kerala Nursing Council Registration
- For Post 4: Applicants should have done Graduation from a recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 5: Contenders must have completed GNM Course (or) B.Sc Nursing with Kerala Nursing Council Registration.
- For Post 6: Candidates should have done Diploma in the relevant stream.
- For Post 7: Aspirants should have done B.Sc (or) PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/DMRIT.
- For Post 8: Candidates Diploma (or) PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology.
- For Post 9: Applicants should have done Diploma in Radiology.
- For Post 10: Contenders should have done Diploma in Endoscopy Technology.
- For Post 11: Candidates should have done +2 or equivalent + Nursing Assistant Certificate Course.
- For Post 12: Applicants should have done B.Sc with Diploma in Hospital Documentation of Medical Records Technology.
Applicants age should be as on 01-01-2016.
- For Posts 1 & 2: Upper age limit should not be more 45 years
- For Post 3: Upper Age Limit is 50 years
- For Posts 4 to 12: 35 years
Important Dates for MCC Medical Staff Exam 2016
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application form: 13-10-2016.
- Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form: 20-10-2016.
Procedure for Applying MCC Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- Applicants log on to the official website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link named Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the application form & remit the application fee.
- After successful submission take the print out of the application for future use.
- Submit the application fee for the below address
- Click on the below link for online application form
Malabar Cancer Centre,
The application fee should be deposited through the demand draft drawn for “Director, Malabar Cancer Centre” which payable at Thalassery.
- For SC, ST reserved candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Other category candidates: Rs.750/-
Malabar Cancer Centre Offers Payscale
- For Posts 1,2,4: Rs.21,240/- -Rs.37,040/-
- For Post 3: Rs.18,740/- -Rs.33,680/-
- For Post 5: Rs.13,900/- -Rs.24,040/-
- For Post 6 to 10: Rs.13,210/- -Rs.22,360/-
- For Post 11: Rs.91,90/- -Rs.15,780/-
- For Post 12: Rs.13,210/- -Rs.22,360/-
Download Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.