- 1 Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services 2017 Recruitment – Overview
- 1.2 Maharashtra State Engineering Services Exam Pattern
- 1.3 MPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2017 Syllabus
- 1.4 Download Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam Syllabus 2017 & Pattern
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017 is uploaded here for free download. Job Applicants who have applied for MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 are searching for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we have provided the complete MPSC Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering Pdf, Civil & Electrical Engg. MSES Syllabus 2017 consists of the subject topics of both Prelims and Mains Engineering Services Exam. So Download the Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services 2017 Recruitment – Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
|Name of the Exam||Engineering Services Exam 2017|
|No.of Posts||188 Posts|
|Official Website||www.mpsc.gov.in / mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Maharashtra State Engineering Services Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the MSES Exam 2017 Exam pattern on the official website. Here we have gathered the information by referring from the officials. Individuals can get the free download Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2017 and MPSC Exam Pattern. Following is the Exam Pattern for Group A & B Combined Prelims & Main Exam. Candidates should refer the Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam Pattern before appearing for the exam.
MPSC ESE Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Medium|
|General Studies||20||20||Marathi, English|
|Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60||English|
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Subject||Code||Medium||Total Questions & Marks|
|1.||Electrical Engineering Paper I||022||English||100/200|
|2.||E.E Electrical Engineering Paper II||023||English||100/200|
|3.||Mechanical Engg Paper I||963||English||100/200|
|4.||Mech Engineering Paper II||964||English||100/200|
|5.||Architectural Engineering Paper I||018||English||100/200|
|6.||Architectural Engg Paper II||019||English||100/200|
MPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2017 Syllabus
Maharashtra PSC ESE Prelims Syllabus 2017
MPSC SES Exam 2017 Syllabus for English
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of the passage.
Maharashtra Engineering Services Syllabus 2017 for General Studies
- Indian Economy,
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography.
- Indian Imports – Exports.
- Government in National Development, Collaborators,
- The role of Rural Banks.
- Government Economics.
- Five years Plan.
- Indian State Administration.
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India.
- Causes of Increased Growth.
MSES Exam 2017 Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Applied Mechanics
- Partial Differentiation.
- Linear Differential Equations.
- Differentiation under Integral Sign.
- Numerical Integration ( Trapezoidal, Simpson’s 1/3, Simpson’s 3/8 rule).
- Double Integration.
- Triple Integration & application of Multiple Integrals.
- Engineering Mechanics
- The system of Coplanar Forces.
- The condition of equilibrium for concurrent forces, Parallel forces and Non-concurrent Non-Parallel general system of forces & couples.
- Laws of friction.
- Cone of friction.
- Equilibrium of bodies on the inclined plane.
- Kinematics of particle.
- Elements of Civil Engineering
- Materials and Construction (Use of basic materials, Substructure, Superstructure, Introduction to automation in construction etc).
- Uses of maps and field surveys (Various types of maps and their uses, Modern survey method using levels, Conducting simple and differential leveling for seeking out various benchmarks etc).
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Heat transfer.
- Power plants.
- Machine elements.
- Power Transmission Devices.
- Materials use in Engineering and their Application Metals.
- Introduction to Manufacturing processes and Their Applications.
- Machine Tools (Basic elements, Working principle, and types of operations) Lathe Machine.
- Electrical Engineering Elements
- D.C. circuits.
- A.C. Circuits.
- Three phase circuits.
- Single phase transformer.
MPSC Engineering Services Mains Exam Syllabus 2017
Maharashtra Engineering (Electrical) Services 2017 Syllabus for Electrical Engg
- Paper: I
- Work, Power, and Energy, Resistance, capacitance, and inductance.
- Basics of electromagnetic and electrostatic, series.
- Fundamentals of energy conversion.
- Speed control of single phase and three phase induction motors.
- The principle, types of synchronous motors.
- Analog and Digital electronics fundamentals, devices and characteristics.
- Amplifier and oscillator circuits, Operational amplifier, Gates, flip-flops etc.
- Sensors and transducers.
- Power Devices.
- Power generation in India and Maharashtra, Renewable Generation.
- Calculation of sag and tension in the transmission of lines.
- Paper: II
- The principle of circuit breaking, arc extinction and arc interruption for and DC breaker.
- Specification of impulse wave, multistage impulse generator.
- Energy scenario in India, Energy policies, pricing, and reforms.
- Basic terms in lighting systems and features, lamp types and their features.
- DG set selection and installation factors.
- Energy performance assessment of DG sets.
- Pump types and characteristics.
- HVAC and refrigeration system.
- Underground cable and cable accessories.
- Substation design.
MSES Mechanical 2017 Engg Syllabus
- Paper I
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery.
- Heat Transfer.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Internal Combustion Engine.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Renewable Energy Sources (Solar Energy, Wind Energy).
- Paper II
- The strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines and Vibration.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Materials Technology.
- Production Process, Planning, and Control.
- Mechanical Measurements.
MPSC Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- Paper I
- Building Construction & Materials.
- The strength of materials.
- Theory of structures.
- Structural analysis.
- Steel structures.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Paper II
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machines.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Highway Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering
Download Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam Syllabus 2017 & Pattern
Click here to download the Syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.