- 1 MAHADMA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra DMA Tax Assistant Notification 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 MAHA DMA Administrative Officer Vacancy 2018 – Details
- 1.3 Latest Maharashtra DMA Engineer Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Maharashtra DMA Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Nagarparishad Vacancy
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered By Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration
- 1.7 Important Dates for MAHADMA Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply for MAHADMA Tax Assistant Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download Maharshtra DMA Notification 2018
MAHADMA Recruitment 2018
Great News for all the Latest Government Job seekers of Maharashtra. The Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra had dispatched the recruitment notification for various vacant positions. As per the sources, the available vacant positions are 1856 Civil Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Computer Engineer, Tax Assistant, AO & Other posts. Accordingly, the officials had invited the online applications for MAHADMA Recruitment 2018. Eligible applicants have to submit the Maha DMA Tax Assistant Application Form at www.mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in. For other related information about Maharashtra DMA Notification, scroll down this page and know more information.
According to the official notification, the opening date to update your information on job portal had already started from 7th April 2018. Also, the final date to submit your MAHADMA Administrative Officer Application is 27th April 2018. Now coming to the primary requirement for the recruitment of Maharashtra DMA Recruitment 2018 are the Educational Qualifications. Check the below sections for detailed info on post-wise qualifications. If you feel that the qualifications as mentioned earlier are not up to your capability, then you can apply for other Post-Graduate Jobs, along with many Engineering Jobs and Graduate Jobs and Diploma Jobs which are available plenty in number on our website.
Maharashtra DMA Tax Assistant Notification 2018 – Complete Details
The below tabular column gives us the complete info on Maharashtra Civil Engineer Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are looking for central govt jobs can use this chance of getting employed in Directorate of Municipal Administration, Maharashtra. As the mode of application is through an On-line medium, applicants need to follow the below section of this page in order not to encounter any problems.
|Name of the Authority||Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration|
|Name of the Post||Engineer, Tax Assessment & Administrative Officer & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||1856|
|Start Date||7th April 2018|
|Last Date||27th April 2018|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
MAHA DMA Administrative Officer Vacancy 2018 – Details
The Other most important session is knowing the post wise vacancy details. Here, we had provided a table contains postwise vacancy details. Interested applicants for MAHADMA Recruitment 2018 check the details once before applying through online.
Post Name: Tax Assistant, AO & Others.
Total No of Vacancies: 1856.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|04.||Hydraulics & Hygiene Engineer||84|
|05.||Tax Assessment & Administrative Officer||733|
Latest Maharashtra DMA Engineer Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Maharshtra DMA Notification 2018 should possess B.E/B.Tech (Computer)/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Environmental or equivalent from a recognized university/institute. Also, completed a commerece degree, and graduation in any stream depends upon the post. For more details, kindly download the MAHADMA Recruitment 2018 Advertisement.
CAndidates should attain the age limits as per the official advertisement released by the government of Maharashtra. Check out this complete post for more details.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
Application Fee for Maharashtra DMA Careers 2018
Individuals who are going to apply for Latest Maharashtra Tax Assistant Jobs 2018 must and should pay the mentioned application fee as per the norms. Otherwise, the officials mere rejects the application forms without any hesitation.
- General/OBC – Rs. 600 /-
- SC/ST & Other categories – Rs. 300 /-
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Nagarparishad Vacancy
The Recruitment Board of maharshtra is going to shortlist young talented and skilled people for the posts of MAHADMA Recruitment 2018. So, to get an employment in MAHADMA Organization, applicants have to crack the below given selection rounds. After successful registration, Download Syllabus and previous Papers from here.
- Computer Based Test
Pay Scale offered By Maharashtra Directorate of Municipal Administration
Aspirants shortlisted for 1856 Tax Assistant, AO & Other Vacancy through MAHADMA Recruitment 2018 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization and according to the positions. Check out the official website for more information regarding the pay scale. Also, refer www.govrecruitment.com for latest job updates and results.
Important Dates for MAHADMA Recruitment 2018
Applicants can have a look at the essential dates of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 to not to miss out the best opportunity for Maharashtra Government Job seekers.
- MAHADMA Notification 2018 Release Date: 7th April 2018
- Initial date to MAHADMA Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: 7th April 2018
- Last Date to submit the MAHADMA Application Form 2018: 27th April 2018
- Maha DMA Admit Card download Date: 4th May 2018
- Computer-Based Maharashtra DMA Exam Date 2018: 18th May 2018
How To Apply for MAHADMA Tax Assistant Jobs 2018
Follow the below simple steps to apply for MAHADMA Administrative Officer vacancy 2018. Also, do not make the single mistake to avoid the application rejection at the beginning itself.
- Initially, Visit the official site of the Maharashtra DMA, i.e., mahadma.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Check for Maharashtra DMA Recruitment 2018 and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official advertisement carefully.
- Access the online application portal of the Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad.
- Fill the MAHA Tax Assistant Application form with all the relevant details as mentioned.
- Recheck all the information you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Also, Attach all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Moreover, Pay the relevant Application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the Application form for future reference.