- 1 MAHA Metro Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Manager Posts
- 1.4 Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details
- 1.6 Maha Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
- 1.7 Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Important Details
- 1.8 How to Apply for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 for Manager Vacancies
- 1.9 Download Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and Application Form
MAHA Metro Recruitment 2018
Here is the good news for those who are looking for a Government Job in India. Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is looking for the freshers and experienced candidates for various posts. Hence, interested candidates can apply for MAHA Metro Recruitment 2018. Also, there are 17 Vacancies for Assistant Manager, Accountant Assistant posts, and others. As it is for both male and female candidates, many job seekers might have been applying. Therefore, aspirants instead of waiting for a new job, apply for MMRC Recruitment 2018 before the last date 27th March 2018. Moreover, applications that are sent after the last date won’t be considered. So, apply as soon as possible for Maharashtra Metro Jobs 2018 at www.govrecruitment.com.
Before applying for Maha Metro Recruitment 2018, job searchers can also apply in parallel for Central Government Jobs. So that, you can prepare for both the exams and give your attempt to get a job. The important point that the applicants of MMRC Recruitment 2018 should keep in mind is unless you give a try you won’t get the job. Therefore, whether you get the job or not, just give a try by preparing seriously to grab the job. Hence, aspirants can get other additional information of Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 from below sections.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
As you have known little information about Maha Metro Recruitment 2018, now you can get the brief overview of notification. Then you can jump to the next section to apply for MMRC Recruitment 2018. Here, you can know the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 Notification details. So that, you can decide whether to apply or not. Additionally, you can also have a look at the Latest Government Jobs on our Govrecruitment. Based on your qualification, you can choose the job that you want to apply. So, let’s have a glance at the below table.
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date||07th March 2018|
|Last Date||27th March 2018|
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited 2018 Vacancy Details
Hey, now you can get the complete information about the Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 from below sections. So just scroll down the page and check out eligibility and other qualification details to apply for MMRC Recruitment 2018. Moreover, the application should be sent only through the offline mode.
Name of the Posts: Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, Account Assistant, Office Assistant
No. of Posts: 17
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||03|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Finance)||06|
|4.||Office Assistant (HR)||03|
Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Manager Posts
Educational Qualifications for Maharashtra Metro Jobs 2018
- Deputy General Manager – Aspirants should have done CA/ICWA from any Government recognized University or Institute. Moreover, there should be minimum 08 years experience in concerned field.
- Assistant Manager – Candidates should have done CA/ICWA from any Government recognized University or Institute. Also, they should have minimum 02 years experience in concerned field.
- Account Assistant – Contenders must be a Graduate or should have done Degree (B.Com) from any Government recognized Institute or university. Candidates having Inter CA/ICWA/ MBA (Finance) qualification will be given preference. In addition, aspirants must have Minimum 01 years experience.
Age Limit to Apply for Maha Metro Recruitment 2018
Candidates should meet the minimum age limit to apply for the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018. Hence, applicants can check the age details below.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 45 Years
Age Relaxation for Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy 2018
According to the rules and regulations of Maharashtra State Government, age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates. For more information on age relaxation, refer official notification.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Candidates applied for Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 will be selected based on their performance in the processes conducted by the officials. Therefore, applicants need to get minimum cutoff marks to get Manager Job in Maharashtra Metro.
- Personal Interview
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale Details
As per the official notification of Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018, selected candidates for various posts will receive the best pay scale as given below.
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Deputy General Manager||Rs.29,100 – 54,500/-|
|2.||Assistant Manager||Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-|
|3.||Account Assistant||Rs.10,170 – 18,500/-|
|4.||Office Assistant||Rs.10,170 – 18,500/-|
Maha Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
In order to apply for Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 for the manager and other posts, candidates no need to any application fee as per the official notification.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Important Details
Before going to the application process, applicants are advised to check the below information. As it is about the start date and last date to submit your Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 Application.
- Advertisement Date of Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018: 07-03-2018
- Starting Date to Fill Maha Metro Application Form 2018: 07-03-2018
- Closing Date to Submit Maha Metro Application Form 2018: 27-03-2018
How to Apply for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018 for Manager Vacancies
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for MMRC Recruitment 2018, can follow the below steps. The below-provided instructions help you to fill the MMRC Application Form 2018 for Manager and other vacancies. so, let’s start filling the form as early as possible.
- First, go to the official website of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited at www.metrorailnagpur.com.
- Now, find the latest notification of MMRC Recruitment 2018.
- Next, click on the notification to download.
- Then, read the MMRC Notification 2018 vacancy details thoroughly.
- As there is no application fee, you no need to worry about the payment.
- Next, take a print out of the application.
- Now, start filling the MMRC Manager Application form.
- Once, the form filling is completed, affix your photo and sign your signature in given space.
- Then, attach all the documents that are mentioned in the official notification with the application.
- Finally, send the application form to the below address before 27th March 2018.
Additional General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
Metro House, 28/2, C.K Naidu Marg,
Anand Nagar, Civil Lines,
Download Maha Metro Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf and Application Form
Official MMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
Application Form for MMRC Manager Jobs 2018: Click Here