- 1 MAHA Food Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra Food Inspector Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Maharashtra Group C Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 MAHA FSI Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Maha Food Inspector Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 Salary Offered by Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department
- 1.6 Important Dates for MAHA Food Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Selection Process for Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for Latest Maha Food Vacancies
- 1.9 Download Maharashtra Group C Advertisement 2018
MAHA Food Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra? Then here is a good news for you. The Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra had released an advertisemnt on its official site. As per the news, The available vacant positions are 120 Food Supply Inspector Group C Vacancies. So, Aspirants looking for MAHA Food Inspector Jobs 2018 can apply online only. The commencement of online application starts from 28th May 2018. And, The final date to submit online job application throough job portal is 17th June 2018. For more details about MAHA Food Recruitment 2018, visit the official website www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
The Government of Maharshthra is looking for skilled and talented people to fill up the 120 Food Inspector Vacancies. Now, The MAHA Food Inspector Recruitment 2018 is grabbing the attention of all the central government job seekers. Individuals willing to work for the organization can submit their MAHA Food Supply Inspector APplication Form Before the last. To know more details, please go through the following sections of this page. For latest government job updates, bookmark our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
Maharashtra Food Inspector Notification 2018 – Overview
Candidates who are interested in MAHA Food Recruitment 2018 can apply online for 120 Supply Inspector Posts in Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, MAHA Food, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Govt of Maharashtra from 28 May 2018 to 17 Jun 2018 for 120 vacancies.
|Name of The Organization||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department|
|No. of Posts||120|
|Name of the Posts||Supply Inspector|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degre|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Maharashtra Group C Vacancy 2018 Details
As per the official advertisemnt of MAHA Food Recruitment 2018, The available vacancies are as fololws. So, applying aspirants should have the knowledge of NAHA Group C Jobs 2018. Check the following complete article for more information.
|Name of Block||No. of Post|
MAHA FSI Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The departments wants to recruit the candidates those who had the mentioned age limits and educational qualifications as per the MAHA Food Recruitment 2018.
Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree, Marathi language knowledge, MSCIT Certificate and equivalent from a Recognized University
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum age 38 years
Application Fee for Maha Food Inspector Vacancies 2018
All the applicants of MAHA Food Recruitment 2018 should pay the application fee as per the rules which is as follows.
- Application Fee is Rs.300/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 150/-
Salary Offered by Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department
Important Dates for MAHA Food Recruitment 2018
These are the essential dates for MAHA Food Supply Inspector Notification 2018. As per the below information, The department is going to conduct the online exam on 17th July 2018. So, Download the syllabus and previous papers for best results.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Jun 2018|
|Date for Admit Card (Hall Tickets) Issue||28 Jun 2018|
|Date for Online Examination||17 Jul 2018|
Selection Process for Maharashtra Food Supply Inspector Jobs 2018
The Food, Civil Suppliers, and Consumers Protection Department are going to conduct the below screening to the applied candidates top fill up the 120 vacancies.
- Written Examination.
Online Application Process for Latest Maha Food Vacancies
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to .www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Download Maharashtra Group C Advertisement 2018