- 1 LIC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 LIC of India Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details – Brief
- 1.2 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Procedure for Applying LIC of India AAO Recruitment 2016 -17
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Download LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
LIC Recruitment 2017
LIC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued in the Month of December 2016. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 650 Vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts. LIC Assistant Administrative Recruitment is the best opportunity for the applicants who are searching for the Central Government Jobs in India. Eligible & Interested Candidates may apply Online for LIC India AAO Recruitment on/before the due date.
Interested applicants can check below sections for all the details of LIC Recruitment 2017 like Name of the Post, No. of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates, How to Apply, Etc., are mentioned below. Applicants can check LIC of India Offical Website www.licindia.in for more details. Candidates can visit our site regularly for Latest Job Updates like State Govt Jobs, Latest Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Engineering Jobs, UPSC Jobs, etc.,
About Life Insurance Corporation of India
LIC of India is termed as Life Insurance Corporation of India Is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment firm headquartered in the Mumbai. LIC is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of INR 1560482 crore (US$240 billion). As of 2013, census, LIC had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with a total value of the policies sold are 367.82 lakh in that year. The company was founded on 1956 when Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India.
LIC of India Recruitment 2016 – 17 Details – Brief
|Name of the Board||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India|
|No of Posts||650 Posts.|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts|
|Start Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam & Interview|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Job Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India published LIC India Recruitment notification for Asst Administrative Officer Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Posts.
➡ Total No of Posts: 650 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs 2017
The contenders who are intended to apply for the LIC AAO Jobs should meet the below eligibility criteria such as the Educational Qualification and the Age Limits.
- Candidates should have done Graduation / Post Graduation from a reputed University or Institute.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
Procedure for Applying LIC of India AAO Recruitment 2016 -17
- Log on to the LIC official website www.licindia.in
- Click on the Home Page – > Click on the Current Jobs Tab.
- Select Recruitment of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2017.
- Click here to Apply Online for AAO Posts.
- Select Here for New Registration.
- Fill the Online Application with all the required details.
- Submit the filled Application and take the printout of the Application for future reference.
The Fees will be paid by ONLINE mode using debit cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, by Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or by mobile wallets.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates fee is Rs 600 + Rs 100 plus transaction charges.