- 1 KSRTC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Karnataka State RTC Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka State RTC Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Manager Recruitment
- 1.4 Procedure for Applying Karnataka State RTC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Application Fee
- 1.6 Download KSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
KSRTC Recruitment 2017
KSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued through Advertisement No: 02/2017. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 61 Vacancies of Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Stores Officer, Assistant System Manager and other Posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka. All interested eligible contenders may apply Online for the KSRTC Jobs from 17-01-2017 to 31-01-2017 up to 17:30.
All the complete details like Name of the Posts, Number of Posts, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How To Apply, Etc., are given below for a clear idea. Aspirants can go through the KSRTC Official Website www.ksrtc.in for more details.
About Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
KSRTC was set up in 1961 under the provisions of Road Transport Corporation Act, 1950. The Govt of Karnataka wholly owns Karnataka State RTC. In August 1997, KSRTC was divided to form Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC). In November 1997, another the new road transport corporation called North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC) was formed to cater to the transportation needs of North Western parts of Karnataka. Later, the North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC) was also formed with its corporate office in Gulbarga.
Karnataka State RTC Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview
|Name of Board||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|No of Posts||61 Posts.|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Stores Officer, Assistant System Manager and other Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now (17-01-2017)|
|Last Date||31-01-2017 up to 17:30|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Physical Test and Written Test|
Karnataka State RTC Vacancy Details
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has come up with a recruitment notification for 61 Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Stores Officer, Assistant System Manager and other Posts. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details in a clear manner.
Name of the Posts: Officers and Manager Posts
➡ Total No of Posts: 61 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
01. Assistant Administrative Officer: 02
02. Asst Accountant: 05
03. Assistant Traffic Manager
04. Asst Mechanical Engineer: 24
05. Assistant Stores Officer: 11
06. Security and Vigilance Officer: 04
07. Asst System Manager: 05
08. Labour and Welfare Officer: 02
09. Assistant Law Officer: 04
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Manager Recruitment
Applicants who are ready to apply for the Karnataka State RTC Recruitment should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
- candidates who have done a degree in Commerce/Arts/ BCA/ Science with Diploma in Management BBM for Traffic Inspector Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Chargeman.
Applicants age should be as on 25-02-2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 years.
- Maximum Age of 45 years.
Procedure for Applying Karnataka State RTC Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the KSRTC Official Website www.ksrtc1.online-ap1.com
- Click on the link named as KSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Select the desired post and apply Online.
- Fill all the required details without committing any mistakes.
- submit the filled application form.
- Take the print out of the application for future use.
- For General, 2A, 2B, 3B, 3A: Rs.500 (Five hundred) and
- To ST/SC/EXS in a Computerized post office: Rs.250/-
Download KSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Government Jobs in Particular Fields
|State Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Central Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Indian Army Jobs|
|Teaching Job||Indian Navy Jobs|
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.