- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 KPSC Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment
- 1.5 KPSC Online Application Form
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for KPSC 2016 Recruitment
- 1.7 KPSC Recruitment Board Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 Download KPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
KPSC Recruitment 2016
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released in the Month of February 2016. Karnataka Public Service Commission has published this Notification for the recruitment of 161 vacancies of Regional Transport Officer (RTO) & Motor Vehicle Inspector positions to be filled in the Department of Transport. People who have been eagerly waiting for Government Jobs in Karnataka can apply for these jobs immediately. Appellants who are willing to apply for Karnataka PSC Recruitment have to apply Online from 04th February 2016 to 04th March 2016 at 11:45 PM.
Candidates can also view the notification on the official website of KPSC i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. This is to inform you that the important information about the KPSC Recruitment 2016 is given below. The details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Procedure for Selection, Age limits, Fee Details etc., about the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are listed below to provide easy access to the applicants.
Details About Karnataka Public Service Commission
Karnataka Public Service Commission is well known as KPSC. KPSC is a public service commission of the state Karnataka which was authorized by state government. KPSC come into existence by virtue of a Constitutional mandate under Article 315. KPSC commission consist of chairman and nine members. The primary objective of this commission is to conduct competitive examination in Karnataka state to recruit the aspirants in various services. This commission head office is positioned at Bangalore and four regional offices at Mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga and Shimoga.
KPSC Vacancy Details
The KPSC notification was released by the concerned authority to recruit eligible candidates for 161 vacancies in RTO & Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs. Kindly follow the table for the Post wise vacancy details of KPSC Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Regional Transport Officer & Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 161.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Regional Transport Officer||11|
|2.||Motor Vehicle Inspector||150|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Name of the Post: Regional Transport Officer & Motor Vehicle Inspector.
No of posts: 161 Posts.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: Government Job.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
All the willing candidates who wish to join the jobs of KPSC RTO & Motor Vehicle Inspector should have some basic eligibility criteria that is specified in the notification such as Educational qualifications, Age Limits are given below.
Educational Qualification of KPSC RTO Recruitment
For the posts of Regional Transport Officer & Motor Vehicle Inspector: Candidates should have completed 10th/ Diploma/ Graduation Degree in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2016 for Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
Candidates who are applying for the RTO & Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs released under Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment should be between the following age limits.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Age relaxations is applicable in case of reserved categories as per the Govt Norms.
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment
- Start Date for Filling Online Application From: 04/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 04/03/2016 at 11:45 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05/03/2016.
KPSC Online Application Form
Eligible Candidates can apply Online for the RTO & Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts through the official Website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 04th February 2016 to 04th March 2016 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions for Applying KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id.
- Candidates need to have scanned photograph, documents.
- Log on to the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .
- Click on -> Click here to apply online for RTO / Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts.
- Login yourself & fill all the details,
- Upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the application form.
- After Application submission, take the printout of the online application for future use.
To Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2016 click on the below link
Selection Procedure for KPSC 2016 Recruitment
Candidates who were applying for these posts released under KPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Computer Based Competitive Exam (CBCE) conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
Candidates have to Pay the Fee through Online Mode while filling Application Form.
- For General Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
KPSC Recruitment Board Offers Pay Scale
- For Regional Transport Officer Post: Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-.
- For Motor Vehicle Inspector Post: Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/-
Download KPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.