- 1 KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Latest Kerala Government Jobs! KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Overview
- 1.2 Kerala Medical Officer Direct Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 KPSC Vacancies 2018 Details
- 1.4 KPSC Upcoming Jobs Application Details
- 1.5 How to Apply for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018- Homoeo Medical Officer Recruitment
- 1.6 Kerala Public Service Commission 2018 Official Notification, Homoeo Jobs
KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2018 is out and Job Aspirants can rejoice! The Latest KPSC notification announced Medical Officer Vacancies under Homoeo Jobs section. This Latest Kerala Jobs 2018 Notification is announced on 14.12. 2018. Hence, this article provides detailed information about the Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, Application Process, Salary details, and other relevant information.
Homoeo Job aspirants who have intentions of grabbing KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 therefore, need to read this entire article thoroughly. KPSC Upcoming Jobs 2018 Notification is present on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission- www.keralapsc.gov.in. Govrecruitment gives you all Latest Government Job Updates with dedication.
These KPSC Latest Jobs are for Homoeo Graduates who wish to work as Medical Officers or Assistant Insurance Medical Officers. The no.of Medical officer vacancies are not yet specified. So, candidates interested in this Kerala PSC Recruitment 2018 can apply before the Last Date i.e., 17. 01. 2018. The official notification is available in sections below.
Latest Kerala Government Jobs! KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Homoeo Medical Officer and Homoeo Assistant Insurance Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Kerala State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||14.12. 2018|
|Last Date||17. 01. 2018|
Kerala Medical Officer Direct Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria of the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment board for these jobs:
|Age limit||21- 42 years|
Differently Abled Job Reservations are available. Candidates with cerebral palsy, Blindness Low Vision and locomotive disability are eligible and the Official Notification for this KPSC Recruitment 2018 has details. For more information regarding KPSC Homoeo Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018, check this Official Notification.
KPSC Vacancies 2018 Details
This exciting Homoeo Recruitment offers the candidates with amazing benefits. Please check the KPSC Upcoming Jobs 2018 Notification details below. The Selection process may include a Written/ OMR/ Online test. All details will be announced on Kerala Public Service Commission’s official Website. Go to the following link if you are keen on bagging PSC Jobs.
The Admit Cards for KPSC Exam 2018 will be available on the KPSC Official Website, if
|Department||Homoeopathy/ Insurance Medical Services|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Salary details||Rs. 39,500/- to Rs. 83,000/-|
KPSC Upcoming Jobs Application Details
The Application process for KPSC Latest Recruitment starts from 14. 12. 2017 and ends at 17.01. 2018. Interested candidates can register on the Official Website www.keralapsc.gov.in with the “One Time Registration” option. Check the below section for more details. The application form must include certificates to support the Date of Birth, Gender, Age, Caste, Community, Experience etc.,
The announcement about KPSC Exam for Medical Officer Recruitment will be announced on the Official Website. If an Exam is present, then the KPSC Recruitment Exam Dates will be released 15 days before the Examination. The competition will be definitely high. So, we recommend you to start preparing with our General Knowledge and Current Affairs Updates. Feel free to bookmark Govrecruitment to not miss a single update!
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Jobs 2018- Homoeo Medical Officer Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Register on this Website and obtain the User ID and Password
- Log- in using the above details and, Click on Apply.
- Fill in the required details and add Adhaar card as ID proof, if you have it.
- The photographs must be latest. Below the Photograph, Name of the applicant and the Date on which the photograph is taken must be present.
- Submit after filling all details. Take a print out of this Registration Card for future Reference.