- 1 KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Karnataka Group C Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs in KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 KPSC Group C Technical and Non-Technical Job Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Selection Process for Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment of 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for KPSC Recruitment 2018 Karnataka Jobs
- 1.6 Application Fee For KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
- 1.7 Important Dates of KPSC Group C Notification 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply Online for KPSC Group C Recruitment Jobs 2018
- 1.9 Download KPSC Group C Recruitment Notification PDF 2018
KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released notification of KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018. There are 1604 Technical & Non-Technical Jobs in KSPC Recruitment 2018. Hence, the job seekers can apply for various posts that are available in Karnataka PSC Group C Jobs 2018.
Moreover, it is also useful for those who want Jobs in Latest Government Jobs. Therefore, you can suggest KPSC Group C Recruitment to your friends or others who are searching for a job.
Furthermore, details about KPSC Recruitment 2018 can be known from below sections. Additionally, you can know latest notifications in Government jobs at www.govrecruitment.com.
Karnataka Group C Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Technical & Non Technical|
|Job Category||State Governmnet Jobs|
|Starting Date||27th November 2017|
|Last Date||28th December 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Various Jobs in KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018
- Post Graduate Teacher – Candidates need to have a Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject from any recognized Institute/Board.
- Librarian – Aspirants must have a certificate of Librarian in Minorities Model Residential Schools (Navodaya) in the Directorate of Minorities.
- Staff Nurse – Candidates should have done 3 years diploma course in Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or its equivalent qualification.
- Language Teachers – Aspirants need to be graduates in Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with a relevant subject as one of the optional subjects with B.Ed qualification.
- Subject Teacher: Contenders should have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subjects as optional with B.Ed qualification.
- Computer Teacher: Applicants should have done graduation in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) OR B.Sc with Computer Science.
- Physical Education Teacher: Candidate must be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree with Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- Warden: Aspirant should be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- First Division Computer Assistant: Applicants must have any Bachelor’s Degree with basic knowledge of computer.
- Hostel Superintendent: Candidate should be a holder of a degree with a degree in Education.
- Art & Craft Teacher: Aspirants should have passed S.S.L.C. with Diploma in Arts and Crafts.
- Ashrama School Teachers: Contenders should have passed Pre University course with Diploma in Education (D.Ed) Certificate granted by Institutions recognized by Government.
- Minimum Age Limit Years – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit
- General Category – 35 Years
- OBC Category – 38 Years
- SC/ST Category – 40 Years
KPSC Group C Technical and Non-Technical Job Vacancy Details
Posts Names: Technical & Non Technical (Group C)
Total No. of Posts: 1604
Name of the Post:
1. Technical – 61 Posts
- Librarian Posts – 04
- Female Staff Nurse Posts – 03
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts – 54
- Kannada: 06 Posts
- English: 06 Posts
- Hindi: 06 Posts
- Urdu: 06 Posts
- Maths: 06 Posts
- Physics: 06 Posts
- Chemistry: 06 Posts
- Social Science: 06 Posts
- Computer: 06 Posts
2. Non-Technical – 1543 Posts
- Graduate Posts – 998
- Kannada: 44 Posts
- English: 49 Posts
- Hindi: 46 Posts
- Urdu: 48 Posts
- Mathematics: 38 Posts
- General Science: 35 Posts
- Social Science: 42 Posts
- Computer Teacher: 34 Posts
- Physical Education: 45 Posts
- Office Supirdent: 02 Posts
- Warden: 76 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 43 Posts
- Wardens (Women): 49 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Men): 201 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Women): 221 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 18 Posts
- Superintendents (Men): 4 Posts
- Superintendents (Women): 03 Posts
- Non-Graduate Post: 545
- Art & Craft: 48 Posts
- Arts: 04 Posts
- Ashrama School Teachers in the Department of Scheduled Tribe Welfare: 493 Posts
Selection Process for Karnataka PSC Group C Recruitment of 2018
To be selected by the KPSC Recruitment 2018, applied candidates need to attend Written Exam and Personal for KPSC Group C Technical & Non Technical Posts.
Pay Scale Offered for KPSC Recruitment 2018 Karnataka Jobs
Those candidates who get selected by the KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 will receive following pay scale based on their post.
|Post Name||Pay Scale/Month|
|Post Graduate Kannada ( English, Hindi etc)||Rs.17,650-32,000/-|
|Female Staff Nurse||Rs.16,000-29,600/-|
|Subject Teachers, Office Supirdent, Language Teachers||Rs.17,650-32,000/-|
|Art & craft Teacher||Rs.16,000-29,600/-|
|Ashrama School Teachers||Rs.12,500-24,000/-|
Application Fee For KPSC Group C Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
Aspirants willing to apply for KPSC group C recruitment 2018 need to pay the application fee as per your category mentioned below.
- General Category – Rs. 600/-
- OBC Category – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 50/-
Important Dates of KPSC Group C Notification 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 27th November 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application – 28th December 2017, 11:45 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 29th December 2017, 11:45 PM
- KPSC 2018 Exam Date – Comming Soon
How To Apply Online for KPSC Group C Recruitment Jobs 2018
The Online Application form for KPSC Technical and Non-Technical Group C Recruitment 2018 is available now. Therefore, you can read the below instructions and follow them in a step-by-step procedure. Moreover, you have to check out the last date 28th December 2017 before applying for KPSC Group C Jobs.
- As a first step, you need to go to the Official websitewww.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Next click on Apply Online-Admission Ticket Download option.
- Then you will be taken to another page with a list of notifications.
- In that, you need to click on the link: Click Here to Apply Online for Technical/ Non Technical Posts.
- Next, you can see the page with official Notification link, KPSC Group C Application Submission Dates.
- At the bottom of the above options, you need to click on CheckBox to continue for registration.
- Then click on New Registration option.
- Now, you need to enter your details carefully.
- At last of the page, click on I Agree to option to confirm your registration.
- Once you are registered, you will recieve a message to your registered mobile number and e-mail about the login details.
- Then click on Already Registered Option on Homepage.
- Now, enter your correct Login ID and Password details.
- Once you are logged in, you need to upload your passport sized photograph, signature any other necessary documents if required.
- After the documents are uploaded successfully, once again check your details that are filled.
- Then click on Payment option and make the transaction as per your category.
- Make sure that do not refresh or reload the page until the transaction is complete.
- Once the transaction is successful, click on Submit button.
- Finally, you can view your application form and also take a print out for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All The Best! 😀
Download KPSC Group C Recruitment Notification PDF 2018