- 1 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 KPSC Non-Technical Notification 2017 Details
- 1.2 Karnataka PSC Group C Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 KPSC Nontechnical Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge (Degree Qualification)
- 1.3.2 Paper I – General Knowledge Syllabus for Diploma, PUC and SSLC qualifications
- 1.3.3 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus for General Kannada
- 1.3.4 Karnataka PSC Group C Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- 1.3.5 KPSC Non-Technical Group C Syllabus for English
- 1.4 Download KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus and Exam Pattern
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 is available here for free download. Applicants who are searching for KPSC Group C Syllabus 2017 should go through this page. According to the notification, the written Examination will be held in April/ May 2017. Candidates those applied for Karnataka PSC Jobs of Group C Nontechnical Vacancies can be shortlisted by Written examination. For the sake of those job seekers, we provided the KPSC Non-Technical Syllabus Pdf. The Syllabi consists the subject topics that are going to ask in the Written Test. Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. for more details.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting the eligible candidate for the recruitment of Group C Non-Technical. In this page, we have provided all the information about Karnataka KPSC Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2017. Aspirants can also download KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 which is there in PDF format.
KPSC Non-Technical Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Name of the Posts||Group C Non-Technical (Residential School Teachers, Accounts Assistant, Bill Collector & Other) Posts|
|No.of Posts||571 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Karnataka PSC Group C Exam Pattern 2017
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 along with exam pattern is provided here. Candidate can check Karnataka KPSC Non-Technical Group C Exam Pattern which is tabulated below.
- For KPSC Exam the question will be of objective type.
- There are four options in each question from which you have to mark any one right answer.
- The paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Paper I & Paper II.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- In Paper I there are 100 marks and time duration of exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Paper II will be of 100 marks and candidate have to complete the paper in 2 hours.
|1||General Knowledge||100||01 Hour 30 Minute|
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Syllabus 2017
KPSC Nontechnical Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge (Degree Qualification)
- General Knowledge of topics relating to Current Events
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence.
- General Sciences.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- Social Sciences.
- Indian Society and its dynamics.
- The Role of Science and Technology for an effective administration of Karnataka.
- Indian History.
- Practical knowledge and mental ability (SSLC level).
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration.
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka.
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status.
- Environmental problems.
- Development issues of Karnataka
Paper I – General Knowledge Syllabus for Diploma, PUC and SSLC qualifications
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- Matter of everyday observation.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian History with special reference to Karnataka.
- Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka.
- Economic Development of Karnataka, Including the initiatives relating to Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- State and Regional Administration.
- Environmental problems and.
- Development issues of Karnataka.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus for General Kannada
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- Subject-Verb Agreement
Karnataka PSC Group C Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Database (Introduction)
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Security Tool
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Logic Gates
- Number System
- History of Computer
KPSC Non-Technical Group C Syllabus for English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
Download KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Click here to download the syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.