- 1 KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus
- 1.1 Get Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Previous Papers
- 1.5 Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.5.1 KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.5.2 KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus for English/ Kannada
- 1.5.3 Karnataka PSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Physics
- 1.5.4 KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus for Chemistry
- 1.5.5 KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Biology
- 1.5.6 Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- 1.6 Download KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus and Exam Pattern
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus along with Karnataka PSC Teaching and Non Teaching Exam Pattern are updated here. Recruitment Board of Karnataka Public Service Commission will shortlist the applicants based on their performance in written examination followed by Interview. Only qualified candidates in written test are eligible to attend the further round i.e. Interview. So, to crack the exam, you must prepare according to Karnataka Group A, B, C Syllabus. Interested applicants can download the Karnataka Group A, B, C Teaching Syllabus pdf and start your exam preparation according to it.
To make your Preparation easy we have provided the Exact KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus on this page. With the Provided KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus, you can analyze the question papers in the Examination. So that you can Score good marks in the Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Examination.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group A, B & C Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||1203 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Exam Pattern
Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Pattern are provided here. KPSC Technical Non Technical Exam Pattern consists of objective type multiple choice format questions. Every wrong answer carries 0.25 Negative marking and type of exam is online and computer based competitive examination. The KPSC Group A, B, C Exam Pattern is very necessary to know the marks which are allotted for each section. Below is the Exam Pattern for KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2017.
|1.||Paper 1||General Paper||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Specific Paper||100||2 hrs|
Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Syllabus 2017
KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus for English/ Kannada
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Vocabulary etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Alternating current.
- Current electricity.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus for Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Surface chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- P-block elements.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Biology
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
Download KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Click here to download the Syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.