- 1 KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Karnataka Public Service Commission Syllabus 2017 | Brief Details
- 1.2 KPSC First Division Asst Syllabus | Karnataka PSC Second Division Asst Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Karnataka PSC Jr Asst & Sr Asst Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant Syllabus – General English
- 1.3.2 KPSC Senior & Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.3 Karnataka PSC First Division Assistant Exam Syllabus – General Kannada
- 1.3.4 KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017 – Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge
- 1.3.5 KPSC FDA SDA Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus
- 1.4 Download KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern Pdf
KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017
KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern has updated here to download for free. The applicants those who have applied for KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017 will be in searching for the Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern. For those candidates, here we have provided the KPSC Jr Asst & Sr Asst Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf file. The Karnataka Public Service Commission (Karnataka PSC) has released the official notification for 1058 vacancies of FDA & SDA Posts.
Refer official website of Karnataka PSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to download KPSC First & Second Division Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here we have also presented the KPSC FDA SDA Previous Papers along with the KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Syllabus 2017 | Brief Details
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||FDA, Senior Assts, and SDA, Junior Assistants Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1058 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Last Date||07th October 2017|
Interested applicants can also refer the below provided link to get the vacancy information regarding Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017.
KPSC First Division Asst Syllabus | Karnataka PSC Second Division Asst Exam Pattern
Here we have presented the explicit details of KPSC FDA SDA Exam pattern along with the KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus in the table shown below.
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Paper Type||Subjects||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper – I||Descriptive||Compulsory Kannada||150||1.30 hour|
|Paper – II||Objective||General English/ General Kannada||100||1.30 hour|
|Paper – III||Objective||General Knowledge||100||1.30 hour|
Karnataka PSC Compulsory Kannada Language Exam Pattern:
understanding of the subject
|2||Usage of words||25|
|3||Brevity of the Subject||25|
|4||Knowledge of words||25|
|6||Translation from English to
KPSC FDA / SDA / JA / SA Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper I||Kannada||150 marks||2 Hours|
|Paper II||English||150 marks||2 Hours|
Karnataka PSC Jr Asst & Sr Asst Syllabus 2017
Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant Syllabus – General English
- English grammar,
- Power to understand and comprehend English language and
- Ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage,
KPSC Senior & Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Constitution of India.
- General and Economic Geography of India, with Special reference to Karnataka
- Indian History & Culture, with particular reference to Karnataka
- Current events e. everyday science and such matters of everyday observation.
Karnataka PSC First Division Assistant Exam Syllabus – General Kannada
- Kannada grammar,
- Power to understand and comprehend Kannada language and
- Ability to discriminate between correct & incorrect usage,
KPSC FDA SDA Syllabus 2017 – Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Knowledge
- Constitution Amendment to Article 73 and 74.
- History of Karnataka Panchayat Raj.
- Constitution of Grama Panchayats, Powers, and Duties of Grama Panchayat Adhyaksha and Upadhyaksha
- Duties of Gram Panchayat
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Scheme
- Total Sanitation Campaign
- Financial Resources of Gram Panchayat
- Staff of Grama Panchayats and duties
- Government Housing Schemes (Ashraya, Indira Avas Yojana, Ambedkar).
KPSC FDA SDA Computer Proficiency Test Syllabus
- Computer Concepts
- MS Excel
- Computer Applications
- MS Powerpoint
- Parts of a Computer, Peripherals and their function
- MS Word
- Security Internet Basics
- Applications of Computer in Government.