- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Karnataka PSC Jr.Engg Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Recruitment Details For Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For KPSC AE & JE Recruitment
- 1.3.1 Educational Qualification For Karnataka PSC Recruitment
- 1.3.2 Age Limit For Karnataka PSC AE Recruitment
- 1.3.3 Online Application For Karnataka PSC AE & JE Posts
- 1.3.4 Steps For Applying Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Posts
- 1.3.5 Karnataka PSC Recruitment Important Dates
- 1.3.6 Selection Procedure For Karnataka AE And JE Posts
- 1.4 Download The Notification Pdf For KPSC Recruitment
- 1.5 Latest Update For Karnataka PSC Recruitment
- 1.6 Download previous papers for Karnataka PSC Recruitment
KPSC Recruitment 2016
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has released for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts. Karnataka PSC has published this notification for filling up 1347 AE & JE posts. KPSC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the contenders those who are waiting for government jobs. Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment notification has been released recently in the month of January. All the Interested applicants are requested to apply for the post on or before 27th February 2016.
All the interested candidates who are willing to apply for the AE & JE posts under Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 can apply through online. Interested and Eligible contestants can visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for online registration. The remaining important details like Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Recruitment Details etc, of Karnataka Public Service Recruitment 2016 are given below.
More Details About Karnataka Public Service Commission
KPSC is abbreviated as Karnataka Public Service Commission. The KPSC headquarters were located in Bangalore. Karnataka Public service Commission comes into existence under Article 315. It is a constitutional body. This commission is having the head office at Bangalore and regional offices at Mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, and Shimoga. The main function of this commission is to conduct examinations and recruit the candidates for various services of the state. Currently, the KPSC has released the KPSC AE and JE recruitment 2016 notification to appoint the contract basis for Backlog vacancies as Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineering in Public Work Engineering (PWD), Rural Development and Water Resource department (RDWD) vacancies.
Karnataka PSC Jr.Engg Recruitment Vacancy Details
KPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for 1347 vacancies. Here we are providing vacancies details according to post wise. Interested applicants can refer the information which is mentioned below.
Name Of The Post: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
Number Of Vacancies: 1347 Posts
Post Wise Vacancies:
Assistant Engineer: 846 Posts
Junior Engineer: 501 posts
AE Post wise Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 761 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 85 Posts
Recruitment Details For Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Site: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Role: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Karnataka
Application Mode: Online
Salary Pay: Selected candidates will get pay scale is Rs.6000/- to Rs.11200/- per month.
Registration Fee: Candidates required to visit official notification for knowing application fees details.
Eligibility Criteria For KPSC AE & JE Recruitment
Applicants who are interested in applying for AE & JE posts should meet the eligibility criteria like educational qualification and age limit as follows:
Educational Qualification For Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Aspirants should have passed Graduate Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree from authorized university/college and for more details visit official notification file.
Age Limit For Karnataka PSC AE Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates, please check official notification for more details.
Online Application For Karnataka PSC AE & JE Posts
The candidates who are interested in applying for KPSC Recruitment can submit their application form through online. The starting date of the application form is 29th January 2016.
Steps For Applying Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Posts
- Candidates first visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Read the official notification before applying for the particular post.
- Search KPSC Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2016.
- Fill the application with candidates personal and professional information.
- Upload the candidate photo signature.
- Before submitting the form check the details of the candidate.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application: 29.01.2016
- Last date for online registrations: 27.02.2016
Selection Procedure For Karnataka AE And JE Posts
Candidates who have applied for KPSC Recruitment will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Download The Notification Pdf For KPSC Recruitment
Latest Update For Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Here we are providing previous papers for the candidate’s sake. Interested candidates can download the previous papers for practice.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.