- 1 Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2019 – Vacancy Info
- 1.3 Kolkata Police Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for WB Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2019
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Kolkata Police Notification 2019
- 1.6 Selection Process for KPRB Civic volunteer Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Application Process for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2019
- 1.8 Download KPRB Civic Volunteer Notification 2019
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019: KPRB has released the Latest Govt Jobs Notification on Jan 2019. The Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB) is going to hire the candidates for 250 posts of Civic Volunteers to work various divisions in West Bengal. So, candidates who are looking for West Bengal Govt Jobs can apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates must read the notification to ensure the eligibility at www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
Applicants waiting for an opportunity in Defence Jobs? hurry up and apply for KPRB Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidate can apply Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019 through Offline. The Application forms are going to accept from 16th Jan 2019 to 23rd Jan 2019. The Govt Jobs seekers who are Eligible and interested can refer to the KPRB official website, i.e., www.kolkatapolice.gov.in. The Complete details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019 like Selection Process, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, and Offline Application Procedure, etc., are mentioned below.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 – Overview
Here we are updating the Latest Employment notification of Kolkata Police in West Bengal. Read the complete article before applying the Application. For more details on the latest recruitment and also for Central Govt Jobs follow our website www.govrecruitment.com regularly.
|Organization Name||Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Civic Volunteer Posts|
|Total No.of Vacancies||250 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||16th Jan 2019|
|Last Date||23rd Jan 2019|
|Qualification||Class VIII pass|
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2019 – Vacancy Info
Applicants who are interested to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 can check the vacancy details from here as per the notification of KPRB.
- Post Name – Civic Volunteer Posts
- No of Vacancies – 250 Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Civic Volunteers (Men/ Women)||250 Posts|
Department wise Vacancy Details:
|Department||No. of Vacancy|
|North & North Suburban Division||50|
|Eastern Suburban Division||40|
Kolkata Police Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for the KPRB Civic Volunteer Posts should satisfy the below mentioned educational and age limitations. Those who did not meet the eligibilities need not disappoint. Still, you can apply for other Government Jobs from our blog.
Educational Qualifications for KPRB Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must have passed VIII Class & Computer Knowledge.
- Other educational qualification details, applicants please go to the official notification of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019
Age Limits for Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Candidates should be as follows as on 01.01.2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 years
Important Dates for WB Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2019
- Notification Date: 16th Jan 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23rd Jan 2019
Pay Scale for Kolkata Police Notification 2019
- For more details on the Payscale details of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019, refer official advertisement given below.
Selection Process for KPRB Civic volunteer Recruitment 2019
The Applied candidates of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Application Process for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (appendix-A) to Deputy Commissioner of Police, Wireless Branch, Kolkata on or before 23 Jan 2019, along with mentioned Below:
- The Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- One of the Self-attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age (Birth Certificate /School Leaving Certificate/Admit Card showing date of birth).
- Self-attested copies of educational testimonials.
- And also the Self-attested Certificates required for additional technical qualification and Experience.
Offices as mentioned Below:
|Department||Head of Selection Board & Address for Application Submission|
|Wireless Branch||Deputy Commissioner of Police, Wireless Branch, Kolkata
Address: 112, Ripon Street, Kolkata 700016
|Home Gaurd|| Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, Kolkata
Address: 247, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700027
|North & North Suburban Division|| Deputy Commissioner of Police, North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata
Address: 113, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009
|Eastern Suburban Division|| Deputy Commissioner of Police, Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata
Address: 105, Hem Chandra Naskar Road, Kolkata 700010