- 1 Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018
- 1.1 Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Notification – Overview
- 1.2 Kolkata Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Kolkata Police Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Application Fee for Kolkata police Civic Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 Selection Process for Kolkata Police Job Openings 2018
- 1.7 How to Fill Kolkata Police Application Form
- 1.8 Download Kolkata Police Notification 2018 PDF
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018
Latest Police Jobs employment notification from Government of West Bengal. Kolkata Police Department published the new job notification which is named as Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018. The recruitment board of Kolkata police invites the applications for 125 Civic Volunteer Posts. Applications for Kolkata Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2018 are available on the official website from 29th October to 05th Nov 2018. The application format is the same for both men and women volunteer.
All the posts which are released under Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 belong to the Department of Home & Hill Affairs. Candidates who are looking for an opportunity especially in Kolkata police department, here is the Govt Jobs alert for them. Interested candidates can check the desirable criteria before applying. Eligible aspirants can apply offline for Kolkata Police Job Openings 2018. Hence, application link is activated until the last date. Here you can find complete details regarding Kolkata Police Civic Recruitment 2018.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Notification – Overview
|Name of Organization||Kolkata Police Department|
|Name of Vacancy||Disaster Management Group, River Traffic Police, Police Service Depot.|
|Application Starting Date||29th October 2018|
|Application last date||05th Nov 2018|
|Job location||West Bengal|
Kolkata Civic Volunteer Vacancy 2018 Details
As per the notification of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018, there are 125 unoccupied vacancies for Civic Volunteer. Eligible contenders may check the vacancy details tabulated below.
|Sl.No||Name of Post(with the department)||No. of Posts|
|1.||Disaster Management Group, Kolkata police||100|
|2.||River Traffic Police, Kolkata police||10|
|3.||Police Service Depot, Kolkata police||15|
Kolkata Police Jobs 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who is interested to apply Kolkata Civic Service Recruitment 2018, must know the eligibility given in the notification. Below are the requirements to apply Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2018 have a look at it.
- Candidate must pass 10+2
- Must be resident of the area under Kolkata
- An applicant who has done well in sports and has an experience with the following sections are preferable.
- NSS Guide
- Boy scouts
- Civic Defence Volunteers, etc.
- An Applicant should be physically and mentally fit.
The age criteria made as on 01-01-2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 60 years
Important Dates for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Jobs 2018
- Starting date for Application submission: 29-10-2018
- Closing date for Application submission: 05-11-2018
Application Fee for Kolkata police Civic Vacancy 2018
- There is no application fee for the candidates who are going to apply for Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018.
Selection Process for Kolkata Police Job Openings 2018
The selection for Civic Volunteer posts will be done by Deputy Commissioner of police based on the below-specified rounds.
- Training(two weeks)
How to Fill Kolkata Police Application Form
Contenders who are eligible can apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 through offline. Here you can find how to apply steps in order to submit your Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018 Application Form successfully.
- The applicant can go to the official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- Download the Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2018 PDF along with the application.
- Read the details provided in the advt.
- Fill the application form with necessary and required details.
- After filling the application attach the following documents given below.
- Self-attested copy of Identity proof
- A copy for proof of address
- Date of Birth Certificate
- A testified certificate for Educational qualification & others
- One passport size photo
- The application form along with documents should submit to the below mention address before the last date.
Deputy Commissioner of Police,
Address: 247, A.J.C.Bose Road, Kolkata 700027.