- 1 KMIO Recruitment Radiotherapy Technologist 2018
- 2 KMIO Recruitment 2018 Details
- 2.1 KIDWAI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria For KMIO 2018 Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs Openings
- 2.3 Selection Process for KMIO Assistant Professor Openings 2018
- 2.4 Application Fee for KIDWAI Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs 2018
- 2.5 Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) Offers Pay Scale
- 2.6 Important Dates To Apply For KIDWAI Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs Vacancy
- 2.7 How Can I Apply For KMIO Recruitment Radiotherapy Technologist 2018?
- 2.8 Download KMIO Radiotherapy Technologist Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
KMIO Recruitment Radiotherapy Technologist 2018
www.govrecruitment.com is back again with great news for Latest Government Jobs Seekers. Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) is hiring for multiple positions. KMIO Recruitment 2018 invites application from eligible candidates for various Jobs Vacancy. KIDWAI officials will recruit qualified candidates for Radiotherapy Technologist, Assistant Professor & Others Jobs Vacancy to fill total 57 Jobs Openings. For Furthermore details aspirants can visit its official website www.kmio.org. KMIO Radiotherapy Technologist Recruitment official notification is available at the bottom of this Sarkari Naukri page. For further info in details, aspirants can of course follow. However, KMIO Assistant Professor Recruitment application process is already started. Candidates can send their application form on or before 10th April 2018.
Additionally, candidates who have been looking for Karnataka Govt. Jobs, should not miss this golden opportunity. Moreover, to know info about KIDWAI Recruitment Educational Qualification, Selection process, Application Fee, Salary, Application Procedure, Important Dates, etc. in details read this Free Jobs Alert page carefully till the end. At the same time, you can also check for latest Syllabus, Exam Pattern coupled with Previous Papers here on our website www.govrecruitment.com. Similarly stay tuned with us to get latest updates on Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs as well as Defence Jobs.
Click Here For > > Current Affairs & Latest GK Updates
KMIO Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of Organisation||Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO)|
|No of Posts||57 Posts|
|Post Names||Radiotherapy Technologist, Assistant Professor & Others|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||12th March 2018|
|Last Date||10th April 2018|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
KIDWAI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Aspirants applying for KMIO Jobs Openings can check the below Vacancy details. The Complete KMIO Recruitment Details are given below together with posts names. In addition to that candidates can also check the post wise vacancy details listed below.
- No of Vacancy: 57 Posts
- Name of Posts: Radiotherapy Technologist, Assistant Professor & Others
Post-Wise Vacancy Details for Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Recruitment 2018
- Radiotherapy Technologist – 33 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 14 Posts
- Assistant Physicist – 05 Posts
- Mould Room Technologist – 04 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For KMIO 2018 Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs Openings
Candidates must satisfy the below eligibility criteria so a to be able to apply for KIDWAI Recruitment 2018. Here you can check the educational Qualification criteria in addition to the Age limit for candidates set by the organization.
- Aspirants must be qualified in Degree in MBBS (Physiotherapist, Radiotherapy, and Mould Room Technologist) in recognized medical council.
- Minimum Age of the Candidate: 38 Yrs
- Maximum Age of the Candidate: 40 Yrs
Selection Process for KMIO Assistant Professor Openings 2018
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) has a particular selection process in order to in the light of selecting the right candidate. Selection under KMIO Recruitment 2018 for Radiotherapy Technologist, Assistant Professor, will depend on candidate’s marks secured in the Personal Interview Round.
Application Fee for KIDWAI Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs 2018
Furthermore, applicants need to pay a certain application fee in order to apply for KMIO Assistant Professor Vacancy. To know in details about Application Fee, please refer KIDWAI Recruitment Official Notification.
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) Offers Pay Scale
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) offers a handsome pay scale with an Average Grade Pay to the selected candidates. Salary of the chosen candidates under KIDWAI Recruitment 2018 for multiple positions may be different from one post to another as listed below.
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600-Rs. 39100 + AGP Rs.8,000/-
- Radiotherapy Technologist – Rs.14550 – Rs.26700
- Mould Room Technologist – Rs.12500 – Rs.24000
- Physiotherapist – Rs.21600 – Rs.40,050
- Assistant Physicist – Rs.28,100 – Rs.50100
Important Dates To Apply For KIDWAI Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs Vacancy
Moreover, eligible and interested candidates must check the KIDWAI Recruitment important dates before start applying for KMIO Assistant Professor, Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs Openings 2018. Application submitted after the last date of submission will not be accepted.
- The Starting Date To Fill The Application Form: 12th March 2018.
- The Closing Date For Submitting The Application Form: 10th April 2018.
How Can I Apply For KMIO Recruitment Radiotherapy Technologist 2018?
Candidates interested in KMIO Radiotherapy Technologist must check the below step by easy step procedure to submit the application form. You can follow the below process in order to avoid any mistake while filling the form.
- At first, visit Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (KMIO) official website on www.kmio.org.
- Now check for KMIO Radiotherapy Technologist, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Now download KMIO Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details without any mistake.
- Then pay the application fee as per the official document.
- Moreover, do not forget to enclose all the necessary documents with duly filled application form.
- Now send the application form along with the documents to the postal address given below.
Director, Kidwai Cancer Institute, Dr. M.H. Marigowda Road, Bangalore -560029.
Download KMIO Radiotherapy Technologist Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
This Employment News is for official purpose only. For further details and queries, candidates can check KIDWAI Official Recruitment Notification 2018.
Click Here For > > KMIO Official Recruitment Notification 2018