- 1 KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 KGMU recruitment 2016 – Notification Details
- 1.2 KGMU Senior and Jr Resident Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of KGMU Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Pay Scale of KGMU Sr and Jr Resident Employment
- 1.5 How to Apply for KGMU Employment for Resident Posts
- 1.6 King George’s Medical University Sr Resident Recruitment
KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2016 – A career Notification has been declared recently by King George’s Medical University, and it is titled as KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2017. Through this official announcement the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow is inviting applications from eligible Latest Government Jobs hunters of Uttar Pradesh to consider their profile for 129 openings of Sr Resident and Jr Resident Posts. Applicants who have satisfied the educational qualifications, as well as the experience, can Apply for KGMU Senior Resident Jobs 2016. The postulants need to send the duly filled application forms till 21 December 2016. the recommended mode of applying is Offline Mode.
KGMU recruitment 2016 – Notification Details
|Organization Name||King George’s Medical University|
|Name of the posts||Senor and Junior Resident Posts|
|Number of vacancies||129 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 years|
|Selection Process||Interview/Walk – in as per posts|
KGMU Senior and Jr Resident Jobs – Vacancy Details
Organization name – King George’s Medical University
Official website – www.kgmu.org
Number of Vacancies – 129.
Name of the posts – Senior and Junior Resident Posts.
Vacancies available at following Department
- Clinical Hematology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Gynecological Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology/ Radiotherapy
- Radio diagnosis
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Transfusion Medicine/ Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine
- Urology/ Genitourinary
Eligibility Criteria of KGMU Recruitment 2016
- Senior and Junior Resident Posts – MD/DM/MBBS
- Junior Resident vacancies – MBBS degree from a recognized medical institute
As on 01-07-2016 the applicant’s age limit must be as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years.
KGMU Senor Resident Recruitment will be done on the basis of Interview.
Pay Scale of KGMU Sr and Jr Resident Employment
The pay grade of Sr. Resident and Jr. Residents in KGMU is – Rs. 15600 -39100/- + GP 5400.
How to Apply for KGMU Employment for Resident Posts
- You can get KGMU Senor Resident Applications at www.kgmu.org
- Find the suitable recruitment tab to and download the Sr and Jr Resident application form.
- Fill the KGMU application form with essential details.
- Paste your latest photo & signature in the given space on the application form.
- Now the envelope to the given address with required documents.
Gandhi Memorial and Associated Hospitals,
King George Medical University,
Lucknow – 226 003,
The job applicants should pay the application fee of as given here and the fee should be credited into the A/C No: 50207862810 it’s NEFT Code ALLA0211028
General/OBC candidates – Rs. 2000/-
For ST/SC candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- Starting Date to fill the Online Application: 23-11-2016
- Closing Date submit the Application: 21-12-2016
King George’s Medical University Sr Resident Recruitment
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.