- 1 Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 KPSC Teaching & NonTeaching Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Teaching Post
- 1.4 Instructions For Applying The KPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Download Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment 2016
Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment 2016 notification has been published. Kerala Public Service Commission is inviting the applications for the 211 vacancies of Teaching and NonTeaching jobs. This is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Teaching and non-teaching posts in government field. Interested and the eligible candidates can apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2016 before the last date.
Candidates who have the interest to find out more information about the KPSC recruitment 2016 visit official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. From our site candidates can get the details about the Latest Government jobs. In our blog www.govrecruitment.com, we will provide the full information of any government job like recruitment details, Test Syllabus, and Previous papers, etc. From our job portal, applicants can get the information about the Central Government Jobs and State Government jobs.
About Kerala Public Service Commission
Kerala Public Service Commission is also called as Kerala PSC. The primary purpose of the Kerala Public Service Commission is to hire the candidates for the civil services vacancies in Kerala state. Kerala PSC will hire the candidates by conducting the interviews. KPSC was started in the year 1958 November 1st. Candidates who are waiting for the government jobs in KPSC can utilize this chance. Applicants who are interested in applying for these posts are requested to apply for the post before the last of the application submission.
KPSC Teaching & NonTeaching Recruitment Details
|Organisation Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non – Teaching vacancies|
|No.of Vacancies||211 vacancies|
|Starting Date||Available Now Soon|
|The last Date||05-10-2016|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limits||As per notification.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview.|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Kerala Public service Commission (KPSC) issued the recruitment notification for 211 vacancies. Here we have provided the job details in post wise. Interested contenders can know the details.
Number of Vacancies: 211 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Accounts Officer
- Radiographer Grade-II
- Range Forest Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Drugs Inspector
- Scientific Assistant – Electrodiagnostic
- Draftsman Grade II
- Assistant Tamil Translator
- Cooly Worker
- Driver Grade II
- Work Supervisor
- Mechanical Operator
- High School Assistant
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher
- Full-Time Junior Language Teacher
- LP School Assistant
- Field Assistant – Health Services
- Lecturer in Mathematics
- Higher Secondary School Teacher
- Junior Instructor
- Refrigeration Mechanic UIP Staff Nurse Grade- II
- Pharmacist Grade II
Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Teaching Post
Applicants who are intended to apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 should meet the eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Candidates who are going to apply for the KPSC Teaching and non -teaching posts have to complete their Postgraduate or degree. For vacancy wise educational qualification details, check the official website.
- Minimum Age: 24 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
Instructions For Applying The KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit Official Website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the New registration.
- Click on the link KPSC Recruitment 2016.
- Enter carefully all the mandatory details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further details.
Download Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment 2016 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.