- 1 Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Karur Vysya Bank PO Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Karur Vysya Bank PO Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Karur Vysya Bank Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Karur Vysya Bank
- 1.8 Online Application Procedure to apply for KVB Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download KVB Probationary Officer Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Are you looking for Latest Government Jobs? The Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has released an advertisement. Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification has issued for various posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the KVB Po Jobs 2017 through online on or before the last date 19th June 2017. Nowadays, Bank jobs are the best career opportunity. For this reason, a lot of members are waiting for the Karur Vysya Bank Jobs 2017 notification. Aspirants can also check the official website www.kvbsmart.com.
Candidates can send their KVB online applications from 10th June 2017. Applicants can refer the official advertisement here. For more details about Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 like eligibility qualifications, age limits, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale Offered, etc. candidates can go through the below selections.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Bank Name||Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Type of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Satet Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Start Date||10th June 2017|
|End Date||19th June 2017|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Group Discussion, and Interview|
Karur Vysya Bank PO Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancies: Various
Karur Vysya Bank PO Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Double Degree/ BE, B.tech, B.SC Aggri under regular course from any recognized University/ College with minimum 60% marks.
Aspirants who want to apply for the KVB PO Jobs 2017 should not exceed 28 years as on 31st July 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as follows.
Age relaxation Details
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ ST PWD Candidates: 15 years
- OBC PWD Candidates: 13 years
Application Fee for Karur Vysya Bank Jobs 2017
Candidates who are interested in applying for KVB PO Vacancies 2017 should pay the application fee Rs. 600/- at the time of KVB application from submission.
|Starting Date to Send the Online Applications||10th June 2017|
|End Date to Submit the KVB Applications||19th June 2017|
|Last Date to Remit the Application Fee||19th June 2017|
|Date of Online Examination||July 2017|
For the applied candidates of KVB PO Recruitment 2017, the recruitment department of Karur Vysya Bank will conduct the following selection rounds. Contenders who perform well will hire for the KVB Jobs 2017
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Pay Scale Offered by Karur Vysya Bank
The recruitment department of Karur Vysya Bank will give the salary of Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- Per month as per the organization rules.
Online Application Procedure to apply for KVB Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017
To apply for the KVB Jobs 2017 All things considered, that are mentioned above. So, candidates can follow the below steps to register.
- First and foremost, candidates should open the official web portal of KVB, i.e., www.kvbsamrt.com.
- Now, click on the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Search for the official notification of Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Download and Read the KVB advertisement completely.
- On the other hand, check the eligibility details before going to apply.
- If eligible, then open the application form.
- Start filling the form correctly.
- Remit the application fee whenever the candidates are going to submit the form.
- Again check the application once.
- Finally, click on Ok button to complete the process.