- 1 Karnataka TET Notification 2018
- 1.1 Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka TET Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KAR TET Careers 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee For Karnataka TET Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Karnataka TET Notification 2018
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Karnataka TET Department
- 1.8 How To Apply for Karnataka TET Application Form
- 1.9 Download Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Advertisement 2018
Karnataka TET Notification 2018
Good News for the applicants who are looking out for Latest Teacher Jobs in Karnataka state. The Government f Karnataka had disclosed the notification for Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants willing to work as a teacher can apply for Karnataka TET Notification 2018. As per the updates, online application forms will come to available from 5th December 2018 to 25th December 2018. And, the officials also announced the TET Exam Date and Test Pattern. Here, We had provided the KAR TET Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern and other information in the following sections. To know more information, kindly visit the official web portal.
Every Year, Karnataka Government will release the different notifications for the sake of Karnataka Government Job seekers. Now, Karnatak TET Notification 2018 was released. Karnataka TET Application Form, TET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Previous Papers had provided in our blog. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 25th December 2018. Many Candidates had a dream to set their career in the teaching field. Those people can apply for Karnataka TET Notification 2018.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||05 Dec 2018 to 25th Dec 2018|
|Ending Date of Application||27th Dec 2018|
|Admit Card Download from||23 Jan 2019|
|Exam Date||03/02/2019 (Sunday)|
Karnataka TET Vacancy 2018 Details
Individuals from Karnataka State can refer to the Karnataka TET Notification 2018 pdf. Karnataka invites applications for the recruitment of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test(KARTET) for hiring Teacher vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online in this page.
Eligibility Criteria for KAR TET Careers 2018
For Karnataka TET Paper I, the qualification is
- Intermediate class with minimum 50 % of marks from any authorized university.
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation and Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized university/ institution they can also apply for the Kar TET Paper I.
For Karnataka TET Paper II, the qualification is
- B.Ed or Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) degree from any recognized university/ institution
Applicants for Karnataka TET Notification 2018 should possess a maximum age of 40 years as per the organization rules. Further information is available in the official advertisement.
Application Fee For Karnataka TET Jobs 2018
For all category applicants, the fees details given in the official Notification. Candidates need to pay the application fee through online. The fee once paid is nonrefundable.
|CATEGORY||Paper – I or II||I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.|
Selection Process for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination & Personal Interview. Those contenders will qualified in both level of selection procedure they will be appointed by the govt teacher in Karnataka State.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for Karnataka TET Notification 2018
- Registration Starting date: 05th Dec 2018 to 25th Dec 2018
- Last date for Payment: 27th Dec 2018
- Admit Card download from 23rd Jan 2019
- Exam Date: 03 Feb 2019
Pay Scale Offered By Karnataka TET Department
The Officials of Karnataka Government will provide the best packages to the candidtaes who got shortlisted for Karnataka TET Notification 2018. For more info, refer to the official web portal or visit our blog.
How To Apply for Karnataka TET Application Form
- Open the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Later Find the Karnataka TET 2019 apply online link
- Then Fill all the details along with the certificates and attach scanned photograph in a given and follow the prescribed format as per rules while filling the application
- Also, Give valid email id and contact number in the application of Karnataka State TET Notification
- Then Check all the details and pay the Karnataka TET Notification 2019 application fee
- Hence Once re-verify the Karnataka TET Notification 2018 application form is all details are valid or not
- Then submit the Karnataka TET Notification 2019 application
- Finally, Take a hard copy with you for future reference
Download Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Advertisement 2018