- 1 Karnataka State RTC Driver Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 KS Road Transport Corporation Driver Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka State RTC Driver Openings 2019 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 KSRTC Driver Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Driver Vacancy 2019 – Selection Process
- 1.5 Karnataka State RTC Driver Notification 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.6 Karnataka State Driver Recruitment 2019 – Payscale
- 1.7 KSRTC Driver Jobs 2019 – Important dates
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for KSRTC Driver Notification 2019
- 1.9 KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification
Karnataka State RTC Driver Recruitment 2019
The Karnataka State RTC (KSRTC) is inviting the application form for the Driver vacancies. Candidates with a driving license can apply for this post. Karnataka State RTC has dispatched the advertisement for the recruitment of 1500 drivers posts. Applicants looking for Government Jobs in KSRTC can apply online. The online applications will be available from 26th February 2019. Contenders who like to be a part of Karnataka Government Jobs can apply for this Karnataka State RTC Driver Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligibile aspirants can check KSRTC Driver Vacancy 2019 details and fill the application form through the official website before 31st March 2019.
Excellent opportunity for job seekers looking for a career in KSRTC. Applicants before applying for Karnataka driver posts can download the advertisement pdf, check the terms and conditions carefully. The candidates wanted to work with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) can refer to the following article. Karnataka Transport authorities will conduct the written exam for applied candidates. Few months after the completion of the written exam the officials will update the KSRTC Driver Exam Result 2019. Eligible applicants can go through below information like selection process, age limit, application fee and for more details about the KSRTC Recruitment 2019.
KS Road Transport Corporation Driver Notification 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation(KSRTC)|
|Name of the post||Driver Post|
|Number of vacancies||1500|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2019|
Karnataka State RTC Driver Openings 2019 – Vacancy Details
KSRTC has come up with a large number of vacancies and accepting application forms from eligible and talented candidates. Applicants who are interested in Latest Govt Jobs can register for the PGCIL Job Recruitment 2019. Check the vacancy details and other information about the Karnataka State RTC Driver Recruitment 2019 in the below sections of this page. Applying applicants can go through the following table for post wise vacancies.
|Driver Posts||1500 Posts|
KSRTC Driver Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is hiring the eligible applicants to work as a Driver. KSRTC notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Driver has given below. Candidates who applied for Karnataka RTC Jobs 2019 can submit their applications before 31st March 2019.
- Heavy vehicle driving license (Registered two years before)
- Valid passenger vehicle license and Karnataka PSV badge
- Passed in SSLC/Matriculation
- Valid conductor License and Karnataka badge.
- Applicants must check the official notification for more qualification details.
Candidates those who are applying for the KSRTC Recruitment 2019 are requested to attain the following age limit. The notified aged applicants only apply for the driver job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – 45 years.
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Driver Vacancy 2019 – Selection Process
Applicants who applied for KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019 must participate in the following rounds given below. If the candidates who do not reach the eligibility may get rejected at any part of the selection process.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Karnataka State RTC Driver Notification 2019 – Application Fee
- The application fee for Karnataka State RTC Driver Recruitment 2019 is as per the government norms. Check the application fee before applying for KSRTC Driver Posts. Aspirants may refer to the official notification for more details on the application fee.
Karnataka State Driver Recruitment 2019 – Payscale
- The pay scale will be awarded for the selected candidates of KSRTC Driver Recruitmrent 2019 is Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15700/-
KSRTC Driver Jobs 2019 – Important dates
- Initial Date of Application: 26th February 2019
- Final Date of the Application: 31st March 2019
- KSRTC Admit card: Before Exam
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Results for KSRTC Exam Result: Shortly released.
Steps to Apply for KSRTC Driver Notification 2019
- Visit the official website i.e www.ksrtc.in
- Search for KSRTC Driver Vacancy 2019 online link on the first page.
- Read the KSRTC Driver Notification 2019 details.
- Select the apply link.
- Fill all the correct details in the form.
- Upload the scanned signature, documents, and the photograph.
- Pay the required application fee
- Recheck the details before submitting the KSRTC Driver Recruitment application form.
- Click the submit button
- Take the print out copy for future use.