- 1 Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 KPD Prisons Department Karnataka Jailor Recruitment 2018 – 1102
- 1.2 Prisons Department of Karnataka Jailer Warder Jobs Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KPD Warder and Jailer Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale for Prisons Dept Karnataka Latest Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Important Date to apply for KPD Recruitment
- 1.6 Karnataka Prisons Dept (KPD) Jailer Warder Online Application Process
- 1.7 Application Fee for Karnataka Prisons Dept Posts 2018
- 1.8 Karnataka Prisons Dept Jailer Warder Recruitment Notification
Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD) had announced an employment Notification recently on 21st December 2017. The Prisons Department of Karnataka had published the Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill Vacant Posts. Karnataka Prisons Dept (KPD) is going to recruit 1102 Vacancies of Jailer and Warder Posts. Aspirants who are Interested in Karnataka Latest Government Jobs can use the Opportunity of KPD Jailer Recruitment 2018. KPD is inviting the Applications from the Aspirants who had completed their Graduation or 10th for Karnataka Prisons Department Jailer and Warder Jobs Respectively.
The Prisons Department of Karnataka had announced that the Application forms for Prisons Department of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 will be available from 21st December 2018 to 09th January 2018. Candidates can check details of Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018 from the information which had given below. Applicants can visit our website www.govrecruitment.com for Latest updates. For more Details of KPD Recruitment 2018 refer Official website.
KPD Prisons Department Karnataka Jailor Recruitment 2018 – 1102
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Prisons Department|
|Name of the Post||Jailor and Warder posts|
|No.of Vacancies||1102 Posts|
|Starting Date||21st December 2017|
|Last Date||09th January 2018|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Age Limits||20 Years to 28 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, and Viva Voce Only for Jailor|
Prisons Department of Karnataka Jailer Warder Jobs Vacancy Details
Karnataka Prisons Department KPd) is going to Recruit 1102 Vacancies of Jailer and Warder Posts. The Complete Vacancy Details had given below.
No of Posts: 1102 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Jailer and Warder Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details
|S.no||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
You are not Eligible for this Dont worry Click here for more Karnataka Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for KPD Warder and Jailer Jobs 2018
Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD) is inviting the Applications from Eligible Candidates who had following Educational Qualifications and Age Limits to apply for Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications for Karnataka Prisons Dept Jailer Recruitment 2018
- Jailor: Aspirants must complete any Bachelor Degree or Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Warder: Aspirants must pass 10th/SSC from recognized Institute.
Age Limits to apply for Prisons Dept Karnataka Recruitment 2018
Aspirants must have age limits as mentioned to apply for Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||20 Years||26 Years|
|SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||20 Years||28 Years|
Pay Scale for Prisons Dept Karnataka Latest Jobs 2018
Selected Candidates of Prisons Dept Karnataka Warder Recruitment 2018 will have pay scale as mentioned below.
- Jailer: Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month
- Warder: Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month
Important Date to apply for KPD Recruitment
- Starting Date to apply Online: 21st December 2017.
- Last Date to apply Online: 09th January 2018.
- Last Date to Pay Examination Fee: 11th January 2018
Karnataka Prisons Dept (KPD) Jailer Warder Online Application Process
Eligible Candidates can register Online for the Karnataka Prisons Dept Warder Recruitment 2018 from 21st December 2017 to 09th January 2018.
Instructions to apply for KPD Jailer warder Recruitment 2018
- Open the Official Website of Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD).
- Read the KPD Recruitment 2018 Notification pdf.
- Click on the Link to Online Application Form of KPD Warder Jailer Posts.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
Application Fee for Karnataka Prisons Dept Posts 2018
Candidates must pay the Application fee as follows to apply for Karnataka Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.100/-.