- 1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Karnataka HC Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment
- 1.2.1 Educational Qualification For Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- 1.2.2 Age Limit For KHC Recruitment
- 1.2.3 Selection Procedure For Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment
- 1.2.4 Registration Fee For Karnataka CJRC Recruitment
- 1.2.5 Important Dates For KHC CJRC Recruitment
- 1.2.6 Online Application For Karnataka High Court Recruitment
- 1.2.7 Steps For Applying Civil Judge Post Recruitment
- 1.3 Download Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification Pdf
- 1.4 Click Here For Karnataka HC Recruitment Online Application Form
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 notification was published to fill up the 124 vacancies. High Court of Karnataka recently announced the employment notification for recruitment of 124 Civil Judge Posts. This is the best opportunity for the civil lawyers those who are waiting for promotion in their career. Contestants can also check the notification in the Official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Interested and Eligible contenders can apply for the Karnataka civil judge post before the last date. The application will be available on the official website until the last date. In this document, we are providing more details about the Karnataka recruitment notification. The information one should check before applying for the particular post. In this document, we have provided Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Application Fees etc. Last date for application submission is 01/03/2016.
Information About Karnataka High Court
Karnataka High Court was established in the year 1881. The High Court was located in the Bangalore. The high court of Karnataka involves and solves the problems like revenue, civil and criminal issues. Karnataka HC has published the CJRC recruitment notification under advertisement no 01/2016. Aspirants who are looking for the latest Karnataka government jobs can grab this chance. The last date for submission is 1st March 2016.
Karnataka HC Recruitment Details
Karnataka HC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for filling up the vacancies of Civil Judge posts. The details regarding availability of vacancies are enlisted below. All interested candidates are also requested to go through the official notification to check the recruitment details.
Name of the Organization: High Court of Karnataka
Official WebSite: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Job Role: civil Judge
Number Of Vacancies: 124 posts
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Karnataka
Application Mode: Online
Salary Pay: Selected applicants will get pay scale staring from Rs. 27700 – 44770/-
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Civil Judge post released under Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per given in the Karnataka HC Recruitment notification.
Educational Qualification For Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Candidates must be the holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Indian Law and Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court. Candidates must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven years as on the last date.
Age Limit For KHC Recruitment
- Maximum age for general category candidates is 35 years.
- Maximum age for ST/SC category candidates is 38 years.
Selection Procedure For Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment
Candidates selection process will be based on the following process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Test
Registration Fee For Karnataka CJRC Recruitment
For Preliminary Exam Fee:
- Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ category- I candidates
- Rs.500/-for general merit, and all other category candidates
For Main Exam Fee: [Only for candidates who is successful in preliminary examination]
- Rs.500/- for SC/ ST category- I candidates
- Rs.1000/- for general merit, and all other category candidates
Candidates can make the payment through SBI online payment gateway, or in form of SBI challan generated online in any branch of State Bank of India.
Important Dates For KHC CJRC Recruitment
- Starting date of the application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date for submitting online application form: 01/03/2016.
- Last date for offline fee payment: 03/03/2016.
Online Application For Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Interested candidates can submit their application form through online. Applications are available on the official website. Candidates are requested to submit their application form before the last date.
Steps For Applying Civil Judge Post Recruitment
- Aspirants initially visit official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then search for Apply Online link
- In that link fill complete details without any mistakes
- After that upload pass port size photo graph and qualification documents
- And pay application fee through online in any branch of State Bank of India
- Finally take the hard copy of the application for future use.
Download Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.