- 1 Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Overview – Karnataka High Court Notification 2019
- 1.2 Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – KHC Sweeper Job Openings 2019
- 1.4 Pay Scale – Karnataka High Court Group D Job Openings 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process – KHC Group D Vacancy 2019
- 1.6 Application Fee for Karnataka High Court Sweeper Careers 2019
- 1.7 Important Dates – KHC Group D Recruitment 2019
- 1.8 How to Apply for Karnataka Peon Employement 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – KHC House Keeping Job Openings 2019
Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019
Karnataka High Court has published a recruitment notice to fill the number of vacancies to fill in the Group D sector. Interested candidates can start applying for this Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019. Through this recruitment, they are going to fill a total of 95 vacant seats as Sweeper, Peon, Watchman and many other vacancies. The starting date to submit the application forms are 03.05.2019. The contenders need to provide the application forms of Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019 through Online. Interested candidates dont waste time and start to send the application form before 03.06.2019. The applications forms get rejected if the candidate fails to submit the application form of Karnataka High Court Peon Careers on time. Before applying, candidates can get the detailed information regarding the Karnataka High Court Sweeper Job Openings 2019 from our website www.govrecruitment.com
Dear contenders if you are willing to work in the Central Government Sector then get the more Central Government Jobs notifications from here. Finally here is the excellent news for the individuals who are interested in working in the Karnataka High Court. Applicants are advised to make the right use of this recruitment notification of Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019. The authority of Karnataka High Court will select the eligible candidates from the Karnataka State to work in their organization. Before applying, candidates must know the eligibility criteria, Selection process, Application fee, pay scale, the Application process, etc. on this page.
Overview – Karnataka High Court Notification 2019
|Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Post||Sweeper, Peon, Watchman & other|
|Number of Vacancies||95|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy 2019 – Details
If you are seeking for the Karnataka Government Jobs then why late go through this page and know the detailed information of Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019. Through this recruitment, the authority is going to fill 95 different vacancies to serve for there organization. Candidates visit the official notification of Karnataka High Court to get more vacancy details.
Eligibility Criteria – KHC Sweeper Job Openings 2019
Karnataka High Court Peon Careers 2019 – Educational Qualifications
Every candidate must possess the educational qualification given in the notification of KHC Sweeper Job Openings 2019. The eligible candidates only need to submit the application form. So every candidate is advised to check the eligibility criteria of Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019.
- Every candidate must have passed 10th or Equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit – KHC Watchman Employement Notification 2019
Applicants must meet the age limit to get selected in the Karnataka High Court Sweeper Vacancy 2019. Interested candidates can check the age limit from the below page. The age limit details are as follows. As per the rules of government of India, age relaxation is applicable
- Every aspirant’s age must be minimum of 18 years as on 01.05.2019.
- Maximum of 35 years.
- 03 years – OBC candidates.
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates.
- Ten years – PWD candidates.
Pay Scale – Karnataka High Court Group D Job Openings 2019
Here we have given the salary details according to the post wise. Candidates can check the details and then start applying for the Karnataka High Court Group D Recruitment 2019.
- The candidate will receive a monthly salary of Rs 19900 to Rs 63200 with admissible allowances.
Selection Process – KHC Group D Vacancy 2019
The authority of Karnataka High Court will select the candidates based on their performances in the Interview. The selected candidates will get an update in the portal and will get an offer letter via post. For more State Government Jobs follow our page.
Application Fee for Karnataka High Court Sweeper Careers 2019
Applicants who want to apply for the KHC Peon Job Openings 2019 they have to pay the application fee. Check the category wise fee details from this section
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs 200/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs 100/-
Important Dates – KHC Group D Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application form – 03.05.2019
- Last Date to Submit Application form – 03.06.2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee – 06.06.2019
How to Apply for Karnataka Peon Employement 2019
- Visit the official site of KHC i.e, www.karnatakajudidicary.kar.nic.in
- Download the official notification of KHC Group D Vacancy 2019
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If you are eligibile, then proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Fill the details
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Preview the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application.