- 1 JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 JSSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 – Recruitment Details
- 1.2 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for JSSC Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- 1.8 How to Apply for JSSC Lower Division Clerk Vacancies 2017
- 1.9 Download JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017
Contenders those who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Jharkhand here is good news for you all. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification on 21st April 2017. JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 is published @jssc.in for 2808 Vacancies. JSSC is looking for the talented candidates to fill Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer Posts. Aspirants can apply Online before the last date 16.05.2017 and applications are available from 02.05.2017.
Candidates who are interested in applying for JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 notification must meet the eligibility criteria. To know the eligibility requirements follow the below sections.
JSSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 – Recruitment Details
||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Position||Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2808 Posts|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Number of Vacancies: 2808 Posts
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary, and Stenographer Posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk – 1245 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 1539 Posts
- Stenographer – 24 Posts
For district wise and category wise vacancy details, please visit the official notification given below.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for the JSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 must meet the Educational qualifications & age Limits as provided below.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidates should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
- Panchayat Secretary: Candidates should have completed Intermediate/10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer.
- Stenographer: Candidates should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 Exam with stone speed 100 wpm and typing speed in Hindi 30 wpm
Candidate should have the following age limit. Age relaxation is applicable as per Jharkhand govt norms. For category wise age limit details, visit the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Application Fee for JSSC Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to apply for JSSC Vacancies must pay the application fee as follows through Online.
- For Jharkhand state Candidates – Rs. 115/-
- For Other Candidates – Rs. 460/-
- Starting Date of Online Applications – 02.05.2017
- End Date of Online Applications – 15.06.2017
An applicant who applied for JSSC Jobs 2017 will select by their performance in following rounds conducted by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Candidates who got the job in JSSC Organization will get the pay scale as follows.
- Panchayat Secretary Posts: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer Posts: RS. 19,900/- to Rs. 45,700/-
How to Apply for JSSC Lower Division Clerk Vacancies 2017
- Visit the official website of the JSSC organization www.jssc.in.
- Then Go to the Recruitment Section and find the JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Open this link and download the announcement.
- Read the information carefully.
- If eligible, fill the application Form through online procedures.
- Now the Candidates should also pay the application fee.
- Finally, Upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- Click on Submit button to complete the process.
- Take a hard copy of the Application form for future use.
Download JSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.