- 1 JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 notification recently advertised. The Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Jharkhand has announced a Latest Government Jobs Notification regarding 1200 Teaching Posts in Jharkhand UUniversites, Colleges, and Polytechnic Colleges. There are 1200 Lecturer post vacancies; the organization is going to fill posts of Lecturer Posts under different departments on the contract basis. Interested candidates can download Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Notification 2017 PDF from the official internet site www.jssc.in. Candidates can also check the JSSC 1200 Lecturer Vacancies details and apply online from the official website. The organization is inviting only the online mode of applications, no other mode of applications will not be acceptable.
The aspirants are searching for Teaching Jobs in Jharkhand can apply online for JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Download the JSSC Official Advertisement from the link available at the end of this article after checking the notification details you can apply online for JSSC Lecturer Posts. For more details about Jharkhand SSC Lecturer employment, you can go to the official website.
Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2017 – Notification Details
|Commission Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer posts|
|Total No. of Posts||1200 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the Notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
1200 Lecturer Posts Released by JSSC – Vacancy Details
Organization name – Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Jharkhand.
Official Website – www.jssc.in
Name of the Available Posts – Lecturer posts in Universities, Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges.
The number of vacancies – 1200.
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Notification 2017
To apply for the JSSC Teaching Jobs, the JSSC Lecturer applicants should have done NET/ Ph.D. from Registered Board by India.
To apply for Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Recruitment, the minimum and Maximum age limit of the applicant must be as per JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification.
JSSC will select the suitable candidates for the lecturer posts based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
JSSC Lecturer Employment selected candidates will be paid as per the standards of Jharkhand SSC, State Government of Jharkhand.
How to Apply for 1200 JSSC Lecturer Posts
- Applicants first visit Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission official page @ www.jssc.in
- Go to the recruitment section and download the JSSC Lecturer Advertisement.
- Check the notification for the confirmation of your eligibility for JSSC Lecturer Vacancies.
- Eligible aspirants can apply for JSSCLectuter Vacancies using the Online Application Link.
- Fill the JSSC Lecturer Online Application as per instructions
- Upload the scanned copies of all relevant documents
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- After completion of all these steps, you can submit the online application, maintain one copy for reference.
Please check JSSC Lecturer Recruitment Advertisement for category wise application fee details.
- Starting Date To Apply Online for JSSC Jobs 2017: Available Soon
- Final Date To Apply Online for JSSC Lecturer Posts: Updated Soon
Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.