JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 notification released recently. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued official notification regarding 80 Lecturer Vacancies. The Government of Jharkhand has given the authorities to the JPSC has to fill Polytechnic lecturer vacancies. JPSC is inviting the applications from the eligible candidates. The Latest Government Jobs seekers who are searching for Lecturer posts can apply for this JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Desirous postulants can apply for JPSC Lecturer Vacancies through Online Mode. After filling the JPSC Lecturer in Polytechnic Online Application form, the candidates should send the hard copy of the application to the below given address before 27/01/2017. There totally 80 Polytechnic Lecturer vacancies in Jharkhand Polytechnic Colleges.
Jharkhand PSC Lecturer Employment Details has ben given here. Applicants can check JPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility Criteria, Selection process details here.
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Organisation Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Lecturer Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||80 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per the notification|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs – Vacancy Details
Jharkhand Public Service Commission announced recruitment notification recently, regarding the vacancies of Lecturer Posts. The candidates who have Graduation in Engineering or Postgraduation with 60% can apply for JPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Organization – Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Official website – www.jpsc.gov.in
Available Posts – Lecturer Jobs.
Total number of vacancies – 80.
Eligibility Criteria of JPSC Lecturer Employment
Those who are applying for JPSC Lecturer vacancies need to have Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks Or Graduate in Engineering with first class from any Indian Registered University.
As on 01.08.2015 the age limit of the applying candidates should be as follows.
- General: 22 to 35 years
- OBC Male: 22 to 37 years
- OBC Woman: 22 to 38 years
- SC/ST: 22 to 40 years
Jharkhand Public Service Commission will selects the Lecturers in Polytechnics based on following factors.
- Academic Record.
- Evaluation in Domain Knowledge.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 applicants will receive the consolidated monthly basic pay scale of Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- or Rs.5400/- when they selected.
How to Apply for JPSC Lecturer Recruitment
- Visit Jharkhand PSC official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Check JPSC Lecturer in Polytechnic Recruitment Advertisement.
- Chek the vacancy details and eligibility criteria.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link of respective notification.
- Fill the JPSC Lecturer Application form with relevant data.
- Submit the Online form and pay the application fee as Category Wise
- Affix recent photo and attach the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application envelope it to the authority before the last date.
The category application fee details will be as follows.
- Unreserved/ BC-I & II Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Rs. 150/-
To the Controller of Examination,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 27.01.2017
Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2017
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.