- 1 Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 ICG Assistant Commandant Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Indian Coast Gaurd Navik(GD) Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Indian Coast Gaurd Navik Jobs 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for ICG Asst Commandant Notification 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
- 1.6 Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered By Indian Coast Guard Careers 2019
- 1.8 How To Apply For ICG Asst Commandant Vacancy 2019
- 1.9 Download ICG Careers Notification 2019
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Hurry up! the job hunters who are looking for a Latest Govt Jobs here is the good news for you all. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) every year conducts recruitment for the post of Assistant Commandant, Navik. The online applications are available from 21st Jan 2019. Candidates could fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) application form till 31st Jan 2019, in online mode. The notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik is released for recruitment to hire the 10+2 entry. For more details about this Latest Employment News Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment through its official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Candidates who have thought of working for our country honorably can apply for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. To be eligible for Indian Coast Guard Navik post, applicants age should be 18 to 22 years. The selection process comprises – written exam, physical fitness test, and initial medical examination. Candidates selected for this post have to undergo training. For more information on Indian Coast Guard, Navik 2019 like application, dates, selection procedure and eligibility read this article below.
ICG Assistant Commandant Notification 2019 – Overview
Most of the applicants sincerely trying for a job opportunity to work with the Indian Coast Guard Department can Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. To help the applicants, we had provided the complete information regarding the notification. Here you can check the essential dates, post name, vacancy details, and other important details. For more info, scroll down this page. Moreover, Download Syllabus and previous papers from the upcoming articles.
|Name of Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||21st Jan 2019|
|Last Date||31st Jan 2019|
The officials are going to shortlist the skilled people for the recruitment of ICG Jobs 2019. Candidates must have an idea about the vacancy details. To save your time, here we had updated the post name and vacancy details as per the notification.
Name of Post: Assistant Commandant.
No of Vacancies: Various Vacancies.
Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks
Age Limits for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2019
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Visual Standard: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India.
Application Fee for ICG Asst Commandant Notification 2019
Application fees required paying at the time of online form submission or Demand draft for online job application. For this job application, Candidates have to pay no application fees.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
The Recruitment Board of Indian Coast Guard is planning to shortlist the right candidates to Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 by their performance in following various selection rounds.
- Preliminary Selection Examination
- Final Selection
- Medical Test
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Here is the list of essential dates which will be most helpful for the registered candidates to Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. To know more, refer to the ICG official website.
- Commencement of Online Application Starting Date: 21st Jan 2019
- End date for online application submission: 31st Jan 2019
Pay Scale Offered By Indian Coast Guard Careers 2019
The Organization of Indian Coast Guard will offer the pay scale to the final shortlisted candidates will be as follows depends upon the further promotion category.
How To Apply For ICG Asst Commandant Vacancy 2019
Are you willing to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019? Then follow the simple steps to apply as early as possible.
- Initially, Visit the official site of ICG, i.e., www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On the home page, Go to the Opportunities page.
- Search and Download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Navik (GD) Recruitment 2019.
- Go through the notification carefully and check your eligibility
- If you are eligible, then click on apply online.
- Enter all the valid details into the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload necessary documents to the application along with a scanned photograph.
- Cross check all the details and click on submit.
- Take a print out of a[pplication for future reference.