- 1 JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18
- 1.1 JK Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details
- 1.2 Jammu & Kashmir SSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 – JKSSB Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 JKSSB Draftsman & Library Assistant Syllabus 2017-18
- 1.3.1 JKSSB Junior Librarian Syllabus 2017 For Reasoning
- 1.3.2 JKSSB Draftsman Syllabus 2017 For Numerical Ability
- 1.3.3 JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 For General Awareness
- 1.3.4 JKSSB Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2017 For English
- 1.3.5 JKSSB Jr Librarian & Library Asst Syllabus 2017 For Computer Knowledge
- 1.3.6 JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 for Civil
- 1.3.7 JKSSB JE Syllabus 2017 for Mechanical
- 1.3.8 JKSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Electrical
- 1.4 Download JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam Pattern
JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18
JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam pattern are uploaded here to download for free of cost. Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued notification for 1140 JE, Jr Assistant, and various Posts. Candidates who have already applied for JKSSB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 can use this provided JKSSB Jr Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern in a pdf format.
Jammu & Kashmir SSB has decided to conduct the written test to recruit the applicants for various posts. Interested competitors can get the Syllabus and Exam pattern for JKSSB JE Exam 2017-18 at official site www.ssbjk.in. Here we have also updated the JKSSB Jr Engineer Previous papers along with the JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 & Exam pattern in a Pdf file.
JK Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018 | Brief Details
|Organisation Name||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Driver, Jr Assistant, and Various Posts|
|Starting Date||28th November 2017|
|Last Date||22nd December 2017|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 – JKSSB Jr Engineer Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the JKSSB Jr Engineer Exam Pattern 2017-18 in addition to the JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18. Check table for clear details.
JKSSB JE Exam Pattern 2018:
|Written Test||Technical Subject||100||2 Hours|
JKSSB Jr Asst & Draftsman Exam Pattern:
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||English|
JKSSB Draftsman & Library Assistant Syllabus 2017-18
JKSSB Junior Librarian Syllabus 2017 For Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
JKSSB Draftsman Syllabus 2017 For Numerical Ability
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Number system
- Time speed and distance – Trains, Boats n Streams
- Simple and compound interest
- Allegation and mixture
- Age problems
- Data Interpretation
- Number series
- Data sufficiency
- Time and work
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2017 For General Awareness
- Wildlife Centuries/ National Park
- Important days
- Prime Minister Schemes, etc.
- Important Places
- Static Awareness,
- Folk Dances
JKSSB Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2017 For English
- Error Spotting
- Cloze Test
- Sentence rearrangement
- Reading Comprehension, etc.
- Verbal Ability
- Vocabulary (fill in the blanks etc.)
JKSSB Jr Librarian & Library Asst Syllabus 2017 For Computer Knowledge
- Knowledge of Database
- Working of Internet
- Basics of Computer different generations
- Important abbreviations Basic Networking
- Knowledge of hardware/software
- MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Office
- Input/Output Devices
JKSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2017-18 for Civil
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
JKSSB JE Syllabus 2017 for Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
JKSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 for Electrical
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc.