- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Vacancy Details For JKPSC MO Recruitment
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment
- 1.3 Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Details
- 1.4 Download Official Notification Pdf For JKPSC Recruitment
- 1.5 Apply Online For J&KPSC Recruitment
- 1.6 Click Here For JKPSC Previous Papers
JKPSC Recruitment 2016
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been published for the 81 vacancies of Medical Officer and Consultant posts. Jammu & Kashmir is inviting the applications from young and dynamic candidates for the 81 vacancies. JKPSC recruitment notification is the best opportunity for the contestants those who are waiting for the latest government jobs. Interested contenders can refer the official website for more details jkpsc.nic.in.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form through online. The notification is available on the official website from 4th February 2016. The information one should check before applying include the Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Application Fees etc are discussed below for J&K PSC 2016 Recruitment. The last date for submitting the application form is 6th March 2016.
Information About Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
In 1954, there was govt recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The Public Service Recruitment Board was established in the year 1954. It came into force as “Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State” on 26th of January 1957. Later it was called as JKPSC that stands for “Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission” as per section 128 of the Constitution of J&K. The Members of the Public Service Commission are selected by the Governor for five years. The functions carried by the JKPSC is to conduct the recruitment of Civil Services and for civil posts. Recently it updated JKPSC Recruitment 2016 for various posts. Applicants looking for the jobs in Jammu and Kashmir can apply for JKPSC MO recruitment.
Vacancy Details For JKPSC MO Recruitment
Jammu and Kashmir government has released the notification for 81 vacancies. Here we are providing vacancy details according to post wise, interested candidates can refer the information.
Name Of The Post: Medical Officer & Consultant.
Number Of Vacancies: 81 posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) – 45 Posts.
- Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department – 36 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment
Here we are providing eligibility criteria like educational qualification & age limit according to JKPSC 2016 recruitment notification. Applicants who are interested in applying for the Jammu & Kashmir jobs are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the particular jobs. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are only allowed to apply for the jobs.
Educational Qualification For JK Public Service Commission
For Medical Officer: Applicants should possess their Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic or equivalent education forms a recognized board or university.
For Consultant: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree with post graduation or diploma in the respective specialty or equivalent education from recognized university or board.
Age Limit For JK MO & Consultant Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Physically handicapped categories candidates maximum age is 42 years as on 01st January 2016.
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories candidates upper age limit is 43 years as on 01st January 2016.
- Ex-Servicemen categories candidates maximum age is 48 years as on 01st January 2016.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer.
No. of Posts: 81 posts.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and personal interview.
Last Date: 06/03/2016.
Online Application For JK PSC Recruitment
Candidates can also fill their application form through the link which is available on our website. The online application will be available on the official website from 4th February 2016 to 6th March 2016.
Steps For Applying JK Recruitment
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e, www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the online registration for JK MO & Consultant posts.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill all details of the candidates which are required.
- Upload scanned signature and recently photograph of the candidate.
- Submit after filling it completely.
- Take the hard copy of the application for future reference.
- Rs 510/- for general category candidates.
- Rs 260 for the reserved category applicants.
Download Official Notification Pdf For JKPSC Recruitment
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.