- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Jammu & Kashmir PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for JKPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers & Syllabus
- 1.5 Important Dates of JKPSC Medical Officer Exam
- 1.6 JKPSC Medical Officer Online Application
- 1.7 Instructions for Applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Selection Procedure Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission offers Payscale
- 1.11 Download JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently published on 19th March 2016. Health & Medical Education Department, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released an official Notification for the Recruitment of Candidates for 97 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts in Health & Medical Education Department. JKPSC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the job applicants who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Eligible Candidates may apply Online for the JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs on or before 21st April 2016.
Interested people can check the below sections for further details about the J & K Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The Remaining Details of Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, Selection Process, Etc., are mentioned below for a bright idea. Aspirants who are the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State can visit the JKPSC official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for Online Registration.
Details About the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
JKPSC is known as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. JKPSC Recruitment Board was set up on 31st December 1954. Under the section 128 of the Constitution of J & K, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established. The primary functions of JKPSC are to conduct Examinations to Candidates for appointing them to services of the state, recruit them for the all the civil services and the public posts. Recently JKPSC has announced huge vacancies for Lecturer jobs. Aspirants can grab this JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 for 1059 Posts.
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission issued this notification for the recruitment of 98 Medical Officer Posts. Here we are listing Category Wise Breakup Details of JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 97 posts.
Category wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
The Brief Details about the JKPSC Recruitment 2016 are listed below; aspirants can have a glance look.
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Name of the Post: Medical Officer Posts.
No of Posts: 97 Posts.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Examination Centers: Srinagar and Jammu.
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria of Jammu & Kashmir PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are willing to apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs under JKPSC Recruitment should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment for Medical Officer Posts
Aspirants should possess MBBS or recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Age Limit for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates age should be as on 01st January 2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 40 Years.
- Candidates who are in Govt. Service: 40 Years.
- Physically Challenged candidates 42 Years.
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories age should be 43 Years.
- Ex-serviceman age should be 48 Years.
Latest Updates for JKPSC Medical Officer Previous Papers & Syllabus
Important Dates of JKPSC Medical Officer Exam
- Start Date for Filling Online Application: 21st March 2016.
- Last date for submitting Online Application: 21st April 2016.
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 22nd April 2016.
JKPSC Medical Officer Online Application
Eligible candidates may apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 through Online from the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in on or before 21-04-2016.
Instructions for Applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Applicants Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Select the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Remit the Application Fee through e-challan.
- Submit the application & Take the Printout of the application for future reference.
Click on the below link for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Application
Selection Procedure Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who were applying for the Medical Officer posts released under JKPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on
- Written Test.
- Shorthand and
- Typewriting test.
Examination Fee should be paid through e-Challan deposited in the J&K Bank Branch.
- For General Category candidates have to pay: Rs.505.00/-.
- For Reserved Category have to pay: Rs.255.00/-.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission offers Payscale
Selected candidates will be provided with an excellent pay as per the JKPSC Govt Rules.
Download JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.