- 1 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of J & K PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Latest Updates for JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus & Previous Papers
- 1.5 Important Dates of JKPSC Lecturer Exam
- 1.6 JKPSC Lecturer Online Application
- 1.7 Procedure for Applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.8 Selection Procedure Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.9 Application Fee
- 1.10 Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission offers Payscale
- 1.11 Download JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification was recently dated on 19th March 2016. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued an official Notification for the Recruitment of Aspirants for 1059 Vacancies of Lecturer Posts. JKPSC Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for the people who are searching for the Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Eligible Contestants may apply Online for the JKPSC Lecturer Jobs on or before 25th April 2016.
Desirous people can check the below sections for further details about the J & K Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. The Other Details of Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, How to Apply, Selection Process, Etc., are mentioned below for a bright idea. Applicants who are the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State can visit the JKPSC official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for Online Registration.
Details About the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
JKPSC is abbreviated as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. JKPSC Recruitment Board was set up on 31st December 1954. Under the section 128 of the Constitution of J & K, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established. The primary functions of JKPSC are to conduct Examinations to Candidates for appointing them to services of the state, recruit them for the all the civil services and the public posts. Recently JKPSC has announced huge vacancies for Lecturer jobs. Aspirants can grab this JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 for 1059 Posts.
JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission released this notification for the recruitment of 1059 Lecturer Jobs. Here we are listing Post Wise Vacancy Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 1059 posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
The Brief Details about the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 are listed below, aspirants can have a glance look.
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts.
No of Posts: 1059 Posts.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Examination Centers: Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri.
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
Eligibility Criteria of J & K PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are willing to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs under JKPSC Recruitment should have eligibility criteria such as Education Qualification and Age Limit are as follows.
Education Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment for Lecturer Posts
- For 1 to 35 Posts: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- For Post 36: Aspirants should have done Master’s Degree with Certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI.
- For Post 37: Candidates should have done MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
Age Limit for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Candidates age should be as on 01st January 2016.
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 40 Years.
- Candidates who are in Govt. Service: 40 Years.
- Physically Challenged candidates 42 Years.
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories age should be 43 Years.
- Ex-serviceman age should be 48 Years.
Latest Updates for JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus & Previous Papers
Important Dates of JKPSC Lecturer Exam
- Start Date for Filling Online Application: 24th March 2016.
- Last date for submitting Online Application: 25th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 26th April 2016.
JKPSC Lecturer Online Application
Eligible candidates may apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 through Online from the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in on or before 25-04-2016.
Procedure for Applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Select the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Remit the Application Fee through e-challan.
- Submit the application and Take the Printout of the application for future use.
Click on the below link for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Online Application
Selection Procedure Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates who were applying for the Lecturer posts released under JKPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on
- Written Test.
- Shorthand and
- Typewriting test.
Examination Fee should be paid through e-Challan deposited in the J&K Bank Branch.
- For General Category candidates have to pay: Rs.505.00/-.
- For Reserved Category have to pay: Rs.255.00/-.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission offers Payscale
Selected candidates will be provided with an excellent pay as per the JKPSC Govt Rules.
Download JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.