- 1 JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Jammu & Kashmir PSC Consultant Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Consultant Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee for JKPSC Consultant Bharti 2018
- 1.5 Selection Criteria for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Pay Scale Offered by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
- 1.7 Online Application Process for JKPSC Consultant Jobs 2018
- 1.8 Download Jammu Kashmir Consultant Notification PDF
JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission had released an advertisement for the post of Consultant. If you are one searching for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018, then you are at right place. The officials of JKPSC are going to fill 95 Consultant Vacancies with skilled and talented people. JKPSC Recruitment 2018 will receive the applications from all the eligible applicants through online only. No other mode of applications will be accepted. The start date for receiving the applications is 15th March 2018. And the final date to submit online application is 16th April 2018. For the convenience of candidates, here we are providing the crucial points regarding JK PSC Consultant Jobs 2018.
According to the officials, the government of Jammu and Kashmir receive the applications from the candidates who satisfy the below eligibility conditions. JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018 is one of the best opportunities for the candidates looking for Latest Government Jobs. As per the source, the selection committee is planning to conduct an interview for the registered aspirants. In the meanwhile, you can get to know various details regarding the Eligibility Criteria which includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limitation & Age Relaxation, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, and Pay Scale offered for JK PSC Consultant Vacancy 2018.
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Consultant Notification 2018 – Brief Info
Individuals who want to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 can go through the below sections. Also, check the instructions to apply online for JKPSC Consultant Vacancies 2018. To avoid the rejection, candidates must be aware of the process, and as well as essential dates for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||95|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Start Date||15th March 2018|
|Last Date||16th Apryl 2018|
JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Each and everyone who is going to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 must aware of the vacancy details. For the convenience of aspirants, here we have provided the discipline wise posts details. Check the details and apply as early as possible to avoid the last minute rush.
Post Name: Consultant.
Total No of Vacancies: 95.
Discipline-wise Vacancy Details:
|S NO||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
|13||CD & TB||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir Consultant Vacancy 2018
All the candidates willing to apply for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment should attain the below mentioned educational and age limits as per the norms of the organization. For more information, refer the official website of JKPSC.
Individuals applying for JK Consultant Jobs 2018 should complete their MBBS or possessed graduation from the recognized university. To get detailed information of educational qualification, we suggest all the applicants refer the official notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years
- For RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories: 43 years
- Candidates in Govt. Service: 45 years
- Ex-serviceman: 48 years.
Application Fee for JKPSC Consultant Bharti 2018
Interested and eligible applicants applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 must pay the application fee which is nonrefundable. Also, candidates need to pay the application fee through online only.
- General Candidates: Rs.805/-.
- Reserved Category: Rs.405/-.
Selection Criteria for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018
Job seekers who had registered for JKPSC Notification 2018 will be shortlisted based on the below selection rounds conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Pay Scale Offered by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission offers the package of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- for the candidates who got shortlisted for JKPSC Consultant Recruitment 2018. Moreover, the reserved category candidates may get the other allowances.
Online Application Process for JKPSC Consultant Jobs 2018
How to apply for JKPSC Consultant Jobs? This was the question now everyone worrying about it. The desired candidates just follow the below mentioned simple instructions.
- First of all, visit the official website of JKPSC, i.e., www.jkpsc.nic.in
- On the home page, search for Latest Employment News.
- Download JKPS Consultant Recruitment 2018.
- Then read all the eligibility conditions to check your eligibility.
- If you satisfy the eligibility, then click on Apply button.
- Enter all the correct and valid information to the JK PSC Consultant Application Form.
- Make payment through online using debit/credit cards.
- Finally, attach all the necessary documents and then click submit.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Download Jammu Kashmir Consultant Notification PDF
Individuals can click on the below provided link to directly download the JKPSC Notification 2018. And apply online before the last date. So, for more details refer our portal www.govrecruitment.com.