- 1 JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 notification released. Jammu & Kashmir Police Department Jobs released and it is a good news for all those who are searching for JK Police SI Recruitment. JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 notification pdf has been updated here and Jammu and Kashmir SI Online Application is available on the official website jkpolice.gov.in. Latest Government Jobs seekers may download this JK Police Sub Inspector Notification by making use of the link given below and then check the eligibility and then apply online. Jk Police Department has been issued this notification for 696 vacant posts waiting for many dynamic candidates for the Sub Inspector vacancies in Armed and Executive wings.
All the aspirants who meet the eligibility standards for JK Police Sub Inspector Vacancies may observe the instructions to apply on-line and then apply for the available vacancies.
Jammu & Kashmir SI Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Department Name||Jammu & Kashmir Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed) Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||696 vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Selection Process||Physical, Medical, Written Tests|
Jammu & Kashmir Police Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization – Jammu & Kashmir Police Department.
Official website – www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Name of the posts – Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed).
Number of vacancies – 696 Posts.
Post wise vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector (Executive): 482
- Sub-Inspector (Armed): 176
Eligibility Criteria of Jammu Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Vacancies
The candidates who want to apply for Jammu Kashmir SI Recruitment 2017 need to possess Graduation in Any Stream from an Indian Affirmed University or Board.
As on 01-01-2016 the age limit of the applicants should be as follows.
Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit – 28 years
- Physical Endurance Test(PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination – 85 marks
- Viva-Voce/Personality Assessment test – 15 marks
The candidates who got selected through the JK Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 will get the salary of Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 Plus Grade Pay Rs 4240.
How to Apply for Jammu Kashmir Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official JK Police Department website portal @ jkpolice.gov.in
- The fill the required details in the Online Application Form and upload your recent photo, signature and other required documents.
- Select your vacancy category and then go for applying online
- Verify all details that you have been entered and then click the submit button to submit the application online.
- Take a print out an application form for future use.
- All Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
The application fee may be paid through online or by taking e-challan for account 0747010100000005 of J&K Bank or using CSC (Common Service Centers).
Date of Advertisement: 30 December 2016
Initial Date To Apply Online for JK Police SI Jobs 2017: Started
Final Date To Submit Application Form: Within 30 Days From The Date of Advt.
JK Police SI Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.