- 1 Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Syllabus
- 1.1 Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment – Details
- 1.2 JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus
- 1.4 JSSC Syllabus for Trained Graduate Teacher Exam
Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Syllabus
Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Syllabus pdf is available here. The Staff selection Commission of Jharkhand has invited the applications for Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. The Jharkhand State citizens who are going to compete for JSSC TGT Teacher employment can download the concern exam details here. JSSC will held the competitive examination for the selection of applied Latest Government Jobs aspirants for the Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. JSSC TGT Teacher selection process consist of Preliminary, Mains Examinations followed by Document verification. Qualifying in Jharkhand SSC TGT Examination is mandatory to be appointed as Trained Graduate Teacher. JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Syllabus is needed for the applicants to prepare for TGT Examination which is going to conducted by JSSC. Here we have uploaded the JSSC TGT Exam Syllabus pdf.
JSSC Jobs competitors can download Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Syllabus pdf from the link provided. Apart from the JSSC TGT Syllabus, JSSC Exam Pattern for TGT Exam is also one of the most important details which the applicants must know. Here you can also check Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Pattern also.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment – Details
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern
|1||Prelims Exam||General Knowledge and Hindi||200|
|2||Mains Exam||Related Subject Knowledge||300|
Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Selection is based on both Preliminary and Main Examination Results.
JSSC TGT Prelims Exam
- Jharkhand SSC TGT Prelims Exam is for – 200 Marks.
- Syllabus for JSSC TGT Prelims Exam is General Knowledge and Hindi.
- The total number of questions are 200 where each question carries one mark.
- 0.33 marks will be deducted fro each wrong answer.
JSSC TGT Mains Exam
- JSSC TGT Main Examination is Qualifying nature and maximum marks for this paper is 300 Marks.
- Totally 150 questions are there in this paper.
- Each correct answer brings you 2 marks and for each wrong answer 0.66 marks will be deducted.
- In this paper the questions are based on the Specialised subjects.
Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus
JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus – Hindi/English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
Jharkhand SSC Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honours.
- Current events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics
- Sets relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorems
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Solutions of triangle
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Function, limit and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals
- Differential equation
- Mathematical logic
- Boolean Algebra
JSSC Syllabus for Trained Graduate Teacher Exam
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.