- 1 Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Vacancy Details For JHC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For JHC Recruitment
- 1.3 Jharkhand High Court Typist Recruitment Details
- 1.4 Download Application Form & Notification Pdf For Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 notification has been released recently in the month of 4th February 2016. JHC has released the notification to fill up the 150 vacancies of Typist jobs. Jharkhand Recruitment notification is the best opportunity for the contenders those who are waiting for latest high court jobs. The contestants who are interested can refer the official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website. The last date for submitting the application form is 14th March 2016. All other important details regarding the Jharkhand High Court 2016 Recruitment such as educational qualifications, the procedure for selection and eligibility Criteria are given below.
Information About Jharkhand High Court
Jharkhand High Court was established after the reorganization of the state Bihar on 15th November 2000. At first, it was called as Patna high Court which is located at Ranchi. JHC has started its genesis in 6th March 1972. Jharkhand HC has to take over the cases in Jharkhand State. Its main aim is to achieve zero backlogs of cases, wider access to justice at all level for the public by providing timely and affordable quality justice. This court has the sanctioned Judge strength of 20. Virendra Singh is the chief justice of the Jharkhand High Court from 1st November 2014. This court was authorized by Constitution of India and decisions are appealed to Supreme Court of India.
Vacancy Details For JHC Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand High Court recruitment board has released the recruitment notification for 150 vacancies. Below we have mentioned category wise vacancies, interested applicants can refer the information.
Name Of The Post: Typist.
Number Of Vacancies: 150 posts.
Category Wise vacancies:
- General:75 Posts.
- SC:34 Posts.
- ST:17 Posts.
- EBC (Schedule-I):12 Posts.
- BC (Schedule-II):12 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For JHC Recruitment
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 requires the following eligibility criteria. Candidates should check the following eligibility criteria before applying for Jharkhand HC Job which is mentioned in the notification of JHC Recruitment. Details mentioned below on our site are as per the Jharkhand High Court recruitment 2016 notification.
Educational Qualification For Jharkhand Typist Recruitment
Candidates should have Graduation Degree or equivalent degree from recognized schools board or colleges with Computer typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Age Limit For JHC Typist Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Upper age limit is extended up to 37 years for EBC candidates.
- For ST/ SC candidates upper age limit is extended up to 38 years.
Jharkhand High Court Typist Recruitment Details
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand High Court.
Name of the Post: Typist.
No of Posts: 150 posts.
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Important Dates For Jharkhand Recruitment
- Starting date of the application form: 4th February 2016.
- Last date for submitting the application form: 14th March 2016.
Selection Procedure For JHC Recruitment
Candidates who have applied for Jharkhand typist recruitment will be selected based on their performance in Typing Test, Personal interview.
Registration Fee Jharkhand Typist Recruitment
- Candidates belong to general category have to pay Rs.400.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.125.
Application Form For JHC Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in applying for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment can download the application form through official website. Candidates have to send their application form to the below-mentioned address before the last date.
Steps For Applying
- Visit the official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on High court Typist jobs.
- Read the official notification before applying for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Send the application form and relevant documents to the mentioned address.
The Registrar General,
Jharkhand High Court,
Doranda, Ranchi – 834 033.
Download Application Form & Notification Pdf For Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.