- 1 JET Lekhpal Syllabus
- 1.1 Exam Pattern For Joint Employment Test Lekhpal
- 1.2 JET Lekhpal Clerk Syllabus
- 1.2.1 JET Exam Syllabus For English
- 1.2.2 Joint Employment Test Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.2.3 JET Lekhpal Accountant Officer Syllabus For Aptitude
- 1.2.4 Joint Employment Test Clerk Syllabus For General Awareness
- 1.2.5 JET Lekphal Clerk Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- 1.2.6 JET Lekhpal Syllabus For General Knowledge
- 1.3 Instructions For Downloading Previous Papers
- 1.4 Get JET Previous Papers
- 1.5 Download JET Lekhpal Syllabus Pdf
JET Lekhpal Syllabus
JET Lekhpal Syllabus is now available on our website for free download. Candidates who are going to appear for the JET Exam can get the Complete JET Syllabus, Exam pattern and previous papers from here. Joint Employment Test of Lekhpal has been released the recruitment notification for Accountant Officer & Clerk posts in various places.
Candidates who are decided to write JET Exam can know the complete details from our site I,e. www.govrecruitment.com. JET Exam is the best opportunity for the applicants those who are interested in getting the job in the central government. It has released the vast number of vacancies. By preparing thoroughly, candidates can get the job in Ministry of Business & Commerce. To know the complete details of JET Lekhpal, our site is the best. Go through the entire article for more information like Syllabus, Exam pattern, and Previous papers.
About JET Lekhpal
JET was commonly known as Joint Employment Test. JET Lekhpal organization was established in the year 1988 by the Ministry of Business and Commerce by the Government of India, as an Autonomous Research Institute. The primary aim of the JET is to provide the recruitments for the people. JET will test the candidate’s skills and provide recruitment in all government sectors. Joint Employment Test provides the recruitments to raise its strength and to be given with a professional body in providing research and consultancy support for all the areas with International standards.
Exam Pattern For Joint Employment Test Lekhpal
Here we are providing JET Exam Pattern in detail. Getting knowledge of the exam pattern candidates can estimate the exam paper.
|S.No||Name of the Exam||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|01.||Reasoning||50 Marks||2 Hours|
|02.||English Language||10 Marks|
|03.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|05.||Computer Knowledge||15 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Cut off marks will be decided based on the highest score.
- There will be sections in the written test.
- In each section, candidates have to get qualify marks.
- To be eligible for the test applicants have to be qualified in each section.
JET Lekhpal Clerk Syllabus
JET Exam Syllabus For English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
Joint Employment Test Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
JET Lekhpal Accountant Officer Syllabus For Aptitude
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work.
Joint Employment Test Clerk Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics For Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics For General Science
Topics For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
JET Lekphal Clerk Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- Computer Software and Hardware.
- Internet & Networks.
- Microsoft Word.
- Operating System.
- Shortcut Keys.
JET Lekhpal Syllabus For General Knowledge
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- Constitution of India.
Instructions For Downloading Previous Papers
- Candidates who have interest to download JET Previous papers Must visit www.govrecruitment.com
- On the home page click on previous papers category.
- Search for JET Lekhpal Previous papers.
- Download the previous papers by the provided hyperlinks.
Download JET Lekhpal Syllabus Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.