- 1 JEE Main Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2018 | Overview
- 1.2 JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2018 | Important dates
- 1.3 JEE Mains 2018 Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.4 Joint Entrance Exam 2018 Cut Off Marks
- 1.5 How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card?
- 1.6 Forgot JEE Mains Exam Application Number?
- 1.7 Download Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2018
JEE Main Admit Card 2018
Flash…Flash… JEE Main Admit Card 2018 Available Now!!! Recently, On 12th March 2018, the officials had announced the advertisement for downloading the Admit Cards for JEE Mains 2018. Candidates who had already successfully submitted their JEE Main 2018 Application Form can download their JEE Mains Exam Hall Tickets from our blog. Also, make a note that the department not going to send the admit cards individuals. Students themselves should download the admit cards from the official site and carry to the examination center. Without the Admit Cards, no one will be entered into the examination center. So, Aspirants, get your JEE Mains Admit Card from now onwards.
The Joint Entrance examination is one of the topmost examinations in India. The JEE Mains Examination is conducted by the CBSE. The Exam is to shortlist the candidates who want to get the admissions for their UG engineering/architecture course in NIT and IIT. Applicants who qualified in the JEE Examination need to take JEE Advanced Examination too. Every year thousands of people will register for this JEE Mains Exam 2018. This year also many people had already submitted their JEE Main 2018 Application Form and working hard to crack the test.
Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2018 | Overview
The officials of CBSE has already announced the JEE Main Exam Date 2018. Individuals who are preparing for the JEE Mains should carry their Admit Card must. Without having the JEE Main Admit Card 2018, you are not able to attend the examination. So, there are many people now trying to download hall tickets. This may lead to slow down the server. For the sake of applicants, we have provided all the information here on our blog www.govrecruitment.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Examination|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Exam Date||April 2018|
JEE Main Exam Admit Card 2018 | Important dates
All the applicants should have an idea of the essential dates for JEE Mains Exam. Here is a table which provides you all the crucial dates of the exam. Moreover, for latest Current Affairs & GK Questions refer our blog.
|JEE Main 2018 Official notice||November 2017|
|JEE Main 2018 application form available||1st December 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||1st January 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee||2nd January 2018|
|JEE Main 2018 Admit Card available||12th March 2018|
|JEE Main offline Examination||8th April 2018|
|JEE Main online Examination (Computer Based)||15th and 16th April 2018|
|Answer key availability||April 2018|
|Challenge against answer key will be accepted||April 2018|
|Result declaration||27th April 2018|
|Counseling||First week of July 2018|
JEE Mains 2018 Exam Pattern | Syllabus
Individuals who had registered for JEE Mains 2018 should already have an idea about the exam pattern. For clarification, here we also provide the JEE Mains Syllabus and exam Pattern 2018. Also, if there any printing mistakes or questions wrongly asked, for that they will add marks to all the applicants.
JEE Mains Paper I:
JEE Mains Paper II:
Joint Entrance Exam 2018 Cut Off Marks
Applicants must be aware of the Cut off Marks also. Otherwise, there may be a loss of admission for your dream. So, here is the minimum cut off marks based on category for JEE Mains exam 2018. The cut off marks will depend on various factors like a number of candidtaes attended for the test, and the difficulty level of the paper. Moreover, download the JEE Main Admit Card 2018 from the below provided link.
- 105-115 for General Category
- 70-75 for OBC
- 50-55 for SC
- 45-50 for ST
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates may face some technical or other problems while downloading the admit card. So, applicants follow the simple instructions to get your JEE Main Admit Card 2018.
- Go to the official website of JEE Main, i.e., www.jeemain.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, you will see a link ” Download JEE Main Admit Card(2018)”.
- Click on the link.
- A new window will open to enter the details.
- make sure you are ready with your JEE Main Application Number, password, and security pin.
- Then click on Login.
- Your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Before taking the print, cross checks all the details are correctly mentioned or not.
- Finally, take a printout of JEE Mains exam Hall Ticket 2018.
Forgot JEE Mains Exam Application Number?
Are you had forgotten to make a not of your application number or password? Then no need to worry, here is a simple solution for those candidates. Please do following the below steps to recover your details.
- Visit the official website of JEE Mains.
- Click On Download JEE Main Admit Card 2018
- Now, you have to enter your application number.
- In case if you forgot your application number, click on the link ” I can’t access my account”.
- Then click on any one of the options
- I forgot my password.
- I forgot my application number.
- Click on CONTINUE to processed further.
- Again, you have to answer some security questions like using security question, or using text message, or using resent verification link via email.
- Click Continue.
- It will ask you to enter the details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, etc.
- And finally click ok to get the Application Number/Password.
Download Joint Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2018
Govrecruitment Wishes YOU All The Best