- 1 IWAI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Brief Overview
- 1.2 IWAI Recruitment – Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs Vacancies in IWAI
- 1.4 Pay scales for IWAI Technical Assistant
- 1.5 Application Process for IWAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.6 Download the IWAI Recruitment 2017-18 Jobs Notification
IWAI Recruitment 2017
One of the Central Government Companies Inland Waterways Authority of India has released a job notification. IWAI Recruitment 2017 notification is to fill the Technical Assistant Job Vacancies. IWAI calls for the applications from the eligible candidates to fill 10 vacancies. Candidates waiting for the Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity. Process for these Latest Government Jobs starts from 22.11.2017. However, the last date for Online application process is 25.12.2017. So, Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online through the official website i.e., www.iwai.nic.in.
Working with Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) is exciting. IWAI undertakes the waterways projects through the grants received from Ministry of Shipping, Government of India. Moreover, it has a successful track record of developing and maintaining the IWT infrastructure. The company works for about 14,500 kms of navigable waterways. These waterways are rivers, canals, backwaters, etc. Company’s Head office is in Noida. Candidates applying for these Latest Government Jobs can find a beautiful career in IWAI after their selection.
IWAI Recruitment 2017 – Brief Overview
|Organization Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Assistant|
|Number of Job Vacancies||10|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
IWAI Recruitment – Job Vacancy Details
Recruitment Notification from IWAI is fill the Job Vacancy through the online application process.
|Sl||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Reservation rules are applicable for PWD/OBC/SC/ST against the available vacancies as per the Government of India Rules and Regulations.
Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs Vacancies in IWAI
IWAI mentions the educational qualification and other requirements in its official notification for the Job position.
- Candidate must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture or an equivalent exam.
- Otherwise, Candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture from a recognized institute. Additionally he/she should have 3 years’ experience in an organization in carrying out the relevant works.
- For every post, candidate shall have appropriate tradesmen certificate.
- Candidates shall not cross 30 years of their age as on 25.12.2017.
- Age relaxation for the applicable candidates is as per the rules of IWAI.
Pay scales for IWAI Technical Assistant
- Upon successful selection, candidate will receive a decent pay scale.
- He/she will receive a pay scale at Level 6 in the pay matrix of 7th CPC; pre-revised Pay band-2 of 9300- 34800 & Grade pay of Rs. 4200/.
Application Process for IWAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Firstly, candidate shall login to the official website i.e., www.iwai.nic.in.
- Later, you can find a link tab “Vacancy” in the Home page. Click on it.
- From the list of job notifications, you can find the Notification with Notice No.IWAI/SRC/5/2017 dated 16.10.2017.
- Click on the link. You will find the notification.
- Read the entire document. It consists of Notification as well as format for the Application form.
- You should be ready with scanned documents. In addition you should also be ready with Passport size colour photograph of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms dimensions. You signature should be of size. 3.cms x 1.5 cms.
- Your Photograph and signature shall be in the same paper. You should scan the paper and prepare it in JPG format with a maximum file size of 50KB.
- You should upload this file at the appropriate space.
- Finally, after filling the application, you have to click on “I Agree” button. You can find this button after the declaration.
- You should keep checking the website frequently for the updates on job.
Download the IWAI Recruitment 2017-18 Jobs Notification
Click here to download the IWAI Recruitment Notification.