- 1 ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 ITBP General Duty Job Notification 2019 – Overview
- 1.2 Indo Tibetan Border Police Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 ITBP Constable Employement Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Indo Tibetan Border Police General Duty Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
- 1.5 Selection Process for ITBP Constable / GD Job Notification 2019
- 1.6 Application Fee for Indo Tibetan Border Police Constable GD Notification 2019
- 1.7 ITBP GD Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- 1.8 How to Apply for ITBP Constable / GD Career 2019
- 1.9 Important Links – ITBP Recruitment 2019
ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019
Many job seekers are waiting for Latest Government Jobs for such candidates here is the good news, Indo Tibetan Border Police has published a new job circular notification for GD/Constable Vacancy under sports quota this week of April 2019. Eligible candidates may apply for the ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019 via online. Candidates who have participated or won in the Olympic /Asian /Youth Games are eligible to apply for the ITBP GD Vacancy Notification 2019. Aspirants who are looking for Police Jobs can utilize this golden opportunity. Through this ITBP Job Notification 2019, Indo Tibetan Border Police is going to fill 121 vacancies all over India.
However, ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019 applications will start on 22nd April 2019. Before applying candidates must ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria or not given by the ITBP Constable Notification 2019. Candidates will be selected based on the document verification, fitness test. Interested aspirants can visit the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Careers 2019 to know the eligibility criteria details. Eligible candidates can apply by or before 21st June 2019. For more updates regarding latest job notification www.govrecruitment.com follow this page.
ITBP General Duty Job Notification 2019 – Overview
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Ploce|
|Post Name||Constable. General Duty|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date of Application||22.04.2019|
|Last Date of Application||21.06.2019|
Indo Tibetan Border Police Vacancy 2019 Details
Under ITBP Employement Recruitment 2019 the officials have announced a total of 121 vacancies. Interested candidates who are willing to work in Central Government Jobs can hurry up and submit the applications before the closing dates.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Constable, General Duty||121|
ITBP Constable Employement Notification 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for ITBP GD Recruitment 2019
Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria and should be in a possession to submit all the certificates during the time of recruitment. If the candidate proposes to fail the documents during the verification, then he/she will be directly rejected from the recruitment process.
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary School Certificate from recognized board or institution.
- Sportsperson who are either medal winners/ position holders/participants as per the notification.
Age Limit for ITBP General Duty Career 2019
Candidates who want to apply for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Constable Jobs 2019 must possess the age limit as on 01.03.2019. Follow our page for more State Government Jobs.
- 18 to 23 years for all categories.
Upper Age Limit
- OBC candidates – 03 years.
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years.
- PWD candidates – 10 years.
Indo Tibetan Border Police General Duty Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
The salary offered for the Constable and General Duty Posts according to the ITBP Recruitment 2019 will be Rs 21,700 per month during the training period. These posts will cover under the Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. In addition to that, there will be dearness allowance, ration money, washing allowance, and any other allowance as applicable in the force from time to time.
Selection Process for ITBP Constable / GD Job Notification 2019
While selecting the candidates the authority will check the performance in the subsequent rounds. ITBP will select the eligible young and dynamic candidates from India to serve in their organization. ITBP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason. Aspirants can download the admit cards ten days before the examination from the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police.
- Document Verification.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Pre-medical test.
Application Fee for Indo Tibetan Border Police Constable GD Notification 2019
Candidates applying for the ITBP GD Recruitment 2019 to the post of Constable and General Duty under sports quota need to submit the application fee through online mode. Category wise application fee mentioned below. Aspirants are advised to check the application fee before applying for the ITBP Job Recruitment 2019.
- General / OBC candidates – Rs 100.
- SC/ST? Female canddiates – Exempted.
ITBP GD Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 22.04.2019.
- Last Date of Online Application: 21.06.2019.
How to Apply for ITBP Constable / GD Career 2019
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2019 only through www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Check the eligibility criteria and then apply.
- Click on the Apply Button.
- Candidates have to upload a copy of certificates or documents under sports discipline.
- Pay the application fee through online mode i.e, credit/debit cards.
- Preview the application form before submitting.
- Take the hardcopy of application form for the document verification.