- 1 ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist Engineer Syllabus | Overview
- 1.2 ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board Scientist Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Pattern
- 1.3 ISRO ICRB Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 Download ISRO Exam Syllabus 2018 | ISRO ICRB Exam Pattern Pdf
ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2018
ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern are uploaded here to download. Indian Space Research Organisation Centralised Recruitment Board has issued advertisement for 106 Vacancies of Scientist Engineer ‘SC’ Posts. Candidates who are preparing for the ISRO ICRB Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Examination 2018 can use this syllabus while preparing for the exam. For Latest Govt Jobs updates aspirants can visit our website regularly.
Indian Space Research Organisation Centralised Recruitment Board (ISRO ICRB) has decided to conduct the written test to select the candidates for 106 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts. Interested candidates can check the official website for ISRO ICRB Recruitment details, Syllabus, Exam pattern, and previous papers. Here you can download the ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2018 in a pdf file for free of cost.
Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist Engineer Syllabus | Overview
|Organisation Name||Indian Space Research Organisation Centralised Recruitment Board (ISRO ICRB)|
|Available Posts||Scientist Engineer ‘SC’ Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||20th February 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Interview|
Get ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Previous Papers
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board Scientist Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Pattern
The Written Exam conducted by the ISRO ICRB Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Examination 2018 is an Objective Type Test. The Topics and Exam Pattern had given below. Candidates can download ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2018, and Exam Pattern click on the Link below.Latest Update of GK Questions is Given here on this Page. Aspirants must be thorough with the Current Affairs and GK Questions of Up to Date.
ISRO ICRB Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Syllabus
ISRO Syllabus For Computer Engineer
- I/o System Organization.
- Assembly language Programming. Microprocessor Based system design: typical examples.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation.
- Elements of a high-level programming language PASCAL/C.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Processor design.
- Control unit design.
- Memory organization.
ISRO ICRB Exam Syllabus 2018 For Electronics Engineer
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs.
- Signals and Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- Microwave Engineering.
- The transistor as a switching element.
- Karnaugh map and applications.
- Small signal analysis.
- Power amplifiers.
- Broad banding techniques.
- Transient and steady state response of control systems.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins.
- Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Chart.
ISRO ICRB Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2018 For Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Forming Processes.
- Joining Processes.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Operations Research.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Manufacturing Analysis.
- Tool Engineering.
- Metrology and Inspection.
Download ISRO Exam Syllabus 2018 | ISRO ICRB Exam Pattern Pdf
Govrecruitment Team Wishes You all the Best