- 1 IRDAI Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 IRDAI Manager Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.4 Selection Process of IRDAI Recruitment 2018 for Manager Vacancies
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered to IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply for IRDAI Jobs 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for IRDAI Notification 2018
- 1.8 How to Apply for IRDAI General Manager Vacancies 2018
- 1.9 Download IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
IRDAI Recruitment 2018
Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Of India (IRDAI) has recently released IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification. IRDAI is going to fill totally 18 Manager and Other Vacancy Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for IRDAI Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date 12th March 2018.
Moreover, it is a Central Government Job where you will have job Security and other benefits. One more thing there will be less stress and you can work peacefully with the Government Jobs. Therefore, job seekers can check out other important details of IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2018 in this article below.
In addition, you can also apply for other Government Jobs 2018 at State & Central Level by searching at www.govrecruitment.com. Hence, it is your decision whether to grab this wonderful job opportunity or not. If you, immediately check that you are eligible or not.
IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Of India (IRDAI)|
|No. of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Post Name||General Manager & Other Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date||16th February 2018|
|Closing Date||12th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
Total No of Vacancies: 18
Name of the Posts: Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant General Manager||08|
|3.||Deputy General Manager||02|
Eligibility Criteria for IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Candidates applying for Manager and other posts in Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Of India need to have Graduation degree as a minimum qualification.
- To know more about the educational qualifications of each post can find in the official notification of IRDAI Recruitment 2018.
- Manager – 10 Years
- Assistant General Manager – 15 Years
- Deputy General Manager – 20 Years
- General Manager – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Various Vacancies in IRDAI Recruitment 2018
- Manager – 45 Years
- Assistant General Manager – 50 Years
- Deputy General Manager – 54 Years
- General Manager – 54 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – 05 Years
Selection Process of IRDAI Recruitment 2018 for Manager Vacancies
Selection of the applied candidates will be based on their performance in the following tests conducted by the Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Of India (IRDAI).
Pay Scale Offered to IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2018
|S.No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|2.||Assistant General Manager||Rs.49000-72200/-|
|3.||Deputy General Manager||Rs.68500-86300/-|
Application Fee to Apply for IRDAI Jobs 2018
As per the official notification of IRDAI Recruitment 2018, candidates no need to pay any application fee to apply for Manager Jobs.
Important Dates for IRDAI Notification 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12th March 2018 by 5:30 PM|
How to Apply for IRDAI General Manager Vacancies 2018
You can find the instruction below to fill the application form to apply for the Manager posts in IRDAI Recruitment 2018. Hence, go through steps below and apply for IRDAI Jobs 2018 before the last date 12th March 2018.
- As usual, you need to open the official website of IRDAI i.e., www.irdai.gov.in.
- Then on the home page itself, you can see the IRDAI Manager Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Click on that link and read the IRDAI Notification 2018 details completely.
- Next, create an account using your details on the right side of the page.
- After that login to your account and fill the information that is required.
- Then download the application form and take a print out.
- Additionally, attach the self- attested copies of the certificates or documents of age, qualifications, caste, and experience along with the application form in an envelope.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – ——————————“ at the top right corner.
- At last, send this envelope to the below address before the last date 12th March 2018 till 5:30 PM.
The Executive Director (Gen),
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India,
Survey No. 115/1,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad- 500 032.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂
Download IRDAI Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
Also, Check Out Following Notifications: