- 1 IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Western Region Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of IOCL 58 Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for IOCL Technician Apprentice Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale for IOCL Western Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Vacancy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for IOCL WR Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Online Application Process for IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf
IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification has released recently in February 2018 through Advt No: IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR./2018. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Western Region has published the recruitment Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961.
Job hunters who are eagerly seeking for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2018 through Online mode. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Western Region has invited online applications from desirable applicants to fill up 350 vacancies of Accountant / Technician / Trade Apprentice Posts.
The IOCL Trade Apprentice Online Applications Submissions start from 05th February 2018 to 20th February 2018. Interested participants may also refer the IOCL WR Official website www.iocl.com for clear vacancy details regarding IOCL WR Recruitment 2018.
The Complete information of IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection method, and Online Application Procedure, etc., are briefly illustrated below.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Western Region Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the posts||Accountant/Technician/Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Number of vacancies||350 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Western Region (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli)|
|Starting Date||05th February 2018|
|Closing Date||20th February 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
Vacancy Details of IOCL 58 Technician & Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018
Name of the Posts: Accountant/Technician/Trade Apprentice Posts
Total No of Vacancies– 350 Posts.
State wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||State||No of Vacancies|
|6||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018
Candidate should have completed Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI relevant course.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years as on 31.01.2018.
Selection Process for IOCL Technician Apprentice Jobs 2018
The Selection of applied competitors of IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 will be made through the following selection rounds:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for IOCL Western Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited offers Pay Scale as per the Govt norms for selected candidates for IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Refer Official Notification.
Important Dates of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Vacancy 2018
|Starting Date for IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Online Application||05th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Jobs||20th February 2018|
|Tentative Date of Written Test/Interview for all disciplines||To be informed|
Application Fee for IOCL WR Recruitment 2018
Applicants for IOCL Recruitment 2018 no need to pay the application fee.
Online Application Process for IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Visit IOCL Official site www.iocl.com.
- Download & Read the IOCL WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Advt thoroughly.
- Click on IOCL WR Online Application Link.
- Fill all details in the IOCL Western Region Application form.
- Upload Photo & Signature in a given format.
- Submit the Online application form.
- Download & Print the IOCL Apprentice application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂