- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 IOCL Notification 2019 | Overview
- 1.2 IOCL Vacancy 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For IOCl Jobs 2019 – Details
- 1.4 Application Fee for IOCL Uttar Pradesh JE Careers 2019
- 1.5 Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy 2019
- 1.6 Important Dates for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 Indian Oil Corporation Limited JE Assistant 2019 Offers Pay Scale
- 1.8 How to Apply IOCL JE Recruitment 2019
- 1.9 Download the IOCL UP Junior Engineer Notification 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a Latest Employment News for 68 junior Engineer posts. Online applications are inviting the bright, young and dynamic candidates for above-mentioned posts. The online Application process will be starting from 07th Jan 2019 and it will end with 27th Jan 2019. So, candidates can apply for this latest Govt Jobs i.e IOCL Recruitment 2019 at @www.iocl.com before the last date and check their eligibility norms as per the notification of IOCL.
The Junior Engineer posts for IOCL Recruitment 2019 are released for the company which requires the result oriented and experienced persons for its Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who are looking for Govt Jobs opportunity in UP can apply for this IOCL Latest Uttar Pradesh Jobs. Each vacancy is distinct and has a different kind of Eligibility Criteria, salary package and age criteria. So the candidates are requested to refer to the below mentioned IOCL Recruitment 2019 details clearly before apply.
IOCL Notification 2019 | Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancy||68|
|Online Application Starting Date||07th Jan 2019|
|Online Application Closing Date||27th Jan 2019|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
IOCL Vacancy 2019 – Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited company will be going to hire eligible and skilled candidates for Junior Engineer posts for work in the region of Uttar Pradesh. The vacancies are distinct and also with the different discipline of relavent sectors. So, Interested candidates can find the vacancy details which is given below.
- Total Vacancies: 68
- Name of Vacancy: Junior Engineer
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||Chemistry||32|
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV / Power & Utility||Power & Utility||02|
|Electrical – JE Assistant-IV||Electrical||13|
|Mechanical – Assistant-IV of Jr. Engineering||Mechanical||15|
|Instrumentation – Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Instrumentation||06|
Eligibility Criteria For IOCl Jobs 2019 – Details
Applicants who are interested to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 must ensure the below mentioned eligibility criteria as per the notification of IOCL. The eligibility norms like educational qualifications and age limits are for desired suitable candidates are clearly mentioned in the official notification.
Educational Qualifications for IOCL JE Recruitment 2019
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV: 3 years Diploma in Chemistry, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University.
- Minimum one-year post qualification experience in the relavent field.
Age Limits for IOCL Engineer Vacancy 2019
Applicants must check the age limits for IOCL Recruitment 2019 before applying the Junior Engineer Assistant posts.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
Application Fee for IOCL Uttar Pradesh JE Careers 2019
To know about the details of Application Fee, aspirants must refer to the IOCL Recruitment 2019 job advertisement and also from this page.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ Others: Nil
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy 2019
Indian Oil Corporation invites online applications for 68 Junior Engineer posts. Willing aspirants hould submit their applications on or before 27th Jan 2019. And, Participate in the following screening rounds conducted by the officials of IOCL.
- Written Exam
Important Dates for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Online Application submission starts from 07th Jan 2019
- Final Date for application submission: 27th Jan 2019
- Last Date for Print out of Online Application: 04th Feb 2019
- The date for Written Test: 17th Feb 2019
- Result Date for Written Test: 22nd Feb 2019
- Tentative date of SPPT: 20th Mar 2019
- The result of the final selection: 01st Apr 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited JE Assistant 2019 Offers Pay Scale
The Government of Indian Oil Corporation will provide the best packages to their employees. As per the sources, The consolidated stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of RS. 11,900/- to 32,000/-for the selected candidates.
How to Apply IOCL JE Recruitment 2019
Steps To Apply Online for IOCL Recruitment 2019: Eligible candidates may apply online at IOCL’s website (direct link is given below) from 07th Jan 2019 to 27th Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.iocl.com.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take print out of application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-attested copies of all supporting documents as mentioned in the checklist with Name, Address, Post Code and Registration No: superscribed on the envelope to GM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 04 Feb 2019.