- 1 IOCL ER Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for IOCL ER Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Selection Process for IOCL ER Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered for IOCL ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee to Apply for Apprentice Jobs in IOCL 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Application Procedure for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.9 Download IOCL ER Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
IOCL ER Recruitment 2018
Notification of IOCL ER Recruitment 2018 has been released and the online application form is available now. There are 175 vacancies for Technician/Trade Apprentice posts in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Hence, you can apply for the IOCl Apprentice Jobs 2018.
Moreover, the last date to apply for IOCL ER Recruitment 2018 is 28th February 2018. And also it is the latest notification in Central Government Jobs 2018. The complete details of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 are provided below. So, go through the article to know about eligibility, salary details, etc.
To get more notifications of Government Jobs 2018, just go to the www.govrecruitment.com website and apply for the job that you are looking for up to now. You can also get any information related to the Government Jobs that are released recently.
IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|No. of Vacancies||175 Posts|
|Post Name||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date||15th February 2018|
|Closing Date||28th February 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Job Location||Eastern Region|
IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Vacancy Details
Total No of Vacancies: 175 Posts
Name of the Posts: Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Technician Apprentice – 62 Vacancies
- Trade Apprentice – 113 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL ER Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Technician Apprentice – Aspirants applying for IOCL Vacancy 2018 should possess 3 years Diploma in any relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution.
- Trade Apprentice – Candidates must have passed Matriculation with ITI in any relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in any relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institution with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 26 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
Selection Process for IOCL ER Recruitment 2018
Selection of candidates applied for the post of Technician/Trade Apprentice will be based on their performance in the following tests conducted by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
- Written Test
Pay Scale Offered for IOCL ER Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|S.No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Technician Apprentice||Rs. 2500/-|
|2.||Trade Apprentice||Rs. 2500/-|
Application Fee to Apply for Apprentice Jobs in IOCL 2018
Important Dates for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th February 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28th February 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||11th March 2018|
|Date of Interview||Will be informed|
Application Procedure for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested to apply for IOCL Recruitment can kindly follow the below-mentioned steps to avoid any confusion. Moreover, you can check out the link to apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- As a first step, you have to go the official website of IOCL at www.iocl.com.
- Next, you can check for the latest IOCL Trade/Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- Then click to check out the details.
- Once, you read the notification details, just click on Apply Online.
- Now, you need to enter your details to register and login.
- After you are logging in, you have to enter all the necessary details.
- Then upload passport-sized photograph and signature of yours.
- Once you upload the documents are successful, check the whole application again.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- At last, you can download and take a print out of the application form for future use.
Govrecruitment Wishes You All the Best….. 🙂